Michelle Rodriguez

“I never felt more like a woman than when I played a man. For the rest of the film I was a man stuck in a newly operated sex changed body. I had fake boob covers to look like man implants & I wore a fake hairy ‘mangina,'” Rodriguez described.

P

PharoahEgypt

“I never felt more like a woman than when I played a man. For the rest of the film I was a man stuck in a newly operated sex changed body. I had fake boob covers to look like man implants & I wore a fake hairy ‘mangina,'” Rodriguez described.

Please don't believe everything you read during those press junkets. Many times have actresses/directors claimed one thing during them, only to later admit they were just saying that to deflect criticism or other reasons. Though her breasts are covered while playing a man, they clearly are not while playing a woman. end of. as for the merkin, anyone who's seen the bush peek bikini shots of same time she shot this will also doubt the bush was fake too...

Please don't believe everything you read during those press junkets. Many times have actresses/directors claimed one thing during them, only to later admit they were just saying that to deflect criticism or other reasons. Though her breasts are covered while playing a man, they clearly are not while playing a woman. end of. as for the merkin, anyone who's seen the bush peek bikini shots of same time she shot this will also doubt the bush was fake too...

This makes me happy to hear its legit. Thanks

P

PharoahEgypt

Not 100% infallible, but using logic and facts known, I'd say it's more likely than what some people are claiming.....