Maisie Williams

Jdslayme

The Grand Master

So with the event fast approaching. Do you think we will see any Nudity from Maisie In The New Look.

We know Maisie lost weight for the scenes torture and shaved her head. But do you think we are going to see more than just that?

Attachments

• 170526128_1386044765105871_6394523523819749752_n_1386044758439207.jpg
    170526128_1386044765105871_6394523523819749752_n_1386044758439207.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 855

tronlight

So with the event fast approaching. Do you think we will see any Nudity from Maisie In The New Look.

We know Maisie lost weight for the scenes torture and shaved her head. But do you think we are going to see more than just that?
funny you mentioned that i seen chat in last few days she shows one tit but i will believe it when i see it.

The Grand Master

funny you mentioned that i seen chat in last few days she shows one tit but i will believe it when i see it.
Yeah I remember someone saying the same about Sophie Turner showing boob in Game of Thrones. We never got to see that. Also the same about Emma Watson doing a sex scene in one of her post Potter flops (sorry i mean films) Yet that never happened either, (ok she use a body double) But yeah. I am going to wait and see.

Then again if you miss the show and she does get her tits out. You can bet it will be on here with in hours of it happening. ;)

Shoestring

Yeah I remember someone saying the same about Sophie Turner showing boob in Game of Thrones. We never got to see that. Also the same about Emma Watson doing a sex scene in one of her post Potter flops (sorry i mean films) Yet that never happened either, (ok she use a body double) But yeah. I am going to wait and see.

Then again if you miss the show and she does get her tits out. You can bet it will be on here with in hours of it happening. ;)
If I had the channel it was on, it would be on here before the credits finished.

Fr@nFr@n2024

From what I'm hearing, Apple TV doesn't do much nudity so I'm not holding out much hope. In the trailer, there is a scene where two German Soldiers capture her. We know that she is sent to a concentration camp so who knows. She did say in an interview that she is extremely proud of playing this part and she did go through a gruelling weight loss regime. Some articles are suggesting that the show will follow her story where she was captured and tortured.

'In playing Catherine Dior, Maisie has revealed how she fully immersed herself in the role. Harrowing scenes in the TV drama include Catherine’s interrogation by the Gestapo and concentration camp imprisonment.'

Although, from what I've heard - Catherine Dior didn't talk much about what happened in prison and the book that Maisie's character draws a lot of the story from, states that there aren't many records of what went on in the concentration camp.

Snapinsta.app_426182454_706356554953719_150997694301478878_n_1080.jpg

Last edited:

The Grand Master

From what I'm hearing, Apple TV doesn't do much nudity so I'm not holding out much hope. In the trailer, there is a scene where two German Soldiers capture her. We know that she is sent to a concentration camp so who knows. She did say in an interview that she is extremely proud of playing this part and she did go through a gruelling weight loss regime. Some articles are suggesting that the show will follow her story where she was captured and tortured.

'In playing Catherine Dior, Maisie has revealed how she fully immersed herself in the role. Harrowing scenes in the TV drama include Catherine’s interrogation by the Gestapo and concentration camp imprisonment.'

Although, from what I've heard - Catherine Dior didn't talk much about what happened in prison and the book that Maisie's character draws a lot of the story from, states that there aren't many records of what went on in the concentration camp.

View attachment 2335685
My sister is an Apple subscriber and has said that Apple have done Nudity before. But not on the level that say HBO does. Again she said it might be like Maisie's GOT nude scene where we just see her back and maybe a side boob. Apple have shown breasts before. But they are kind of blink and you miss it. To date she can't ever remember any full frontal on an Apple show