Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomjones1

Each to their own but I honestly don’t get the love for Maisie Williams. I do t find her attractive at all or even remotely pretty. She doesn’t look like she has a particularly good body either.

Why did you come here just to post that? Each to their own, but I honestly don't get the point of coming to a Celeb's thread that people who like the celeb visit just to say how much you don't share their opinion. I don't go around Pam Anderson's thread because I don't give a shit about Pam Anderson. It's not like you're saying it with an open mind. You must really get off on being contrarian. Well, here's what you wanted.

vinetalover

Why did you come here just to post that? Each to their own, but I honestly don't get the point of coming to a Celeb's thread that people who like the celeb visit just to say how much you don't share their opinion. I don't go around Pam Anderson's thread because I don't give a shit about Pam Anderson. It's not like you're saying it with an open mind. You must really get off on being contrarian. Well, here's what you wanted.
I’m soooo sorry, I will check with you next time before I post anything. Because your posts on the forum (all 3 of them apparently) are clearly hugely interesting.

Joe Bradshaw

Or maybe women are like pizza. People like pizza, just a different type of pizza than you. Some times they'll get hungry or drunk and eat a pizza that they'd normally not eat but it's fine because they've eaten pizza. It doesn't mean their preferred pizza isn't relevant unless it's an uncooked pizza (under age).
Anyone who's excited by this girl likes "cheese pizza" but doesn't want to admit it!!

Jeff359

Each to their own but I honestly don’t get the love for Maisie Williams. I do t find her attractive at all or even remotely pretty. She doesn’t look like she has a particularly good body either.

And before I get any shit for saying that, I reiterate that beauty is in the eye etc., etc and I’m sure a lot of ladies I find sexy are not everyone’s cup of tea. But in a lot of cases I can usually see the appeal in a woman I personally am not attracted to whereas with Maisie I just don’t get it.

To Each his own bro, she reminds me of a cute girl from high school I had a crush on, and I kinda like her eyes.
Little things, she doesn’t have to be extraordinary in some regard to be crazy cute.

R

Reap the whirlwind

Or maybe women are like pizza. People like pizza, just a different type of pizza than you. Some times they'll get hungry or drunk and eat a pizza that they'd normally not eat but it's fine because they've eaten pizza. It doesn't mean their preferred pizza isn't relevant unless it's an uncooked pizza (under age).
Dominoes have just called they would like you to do their next advert;):D:D:D

L

lutherkent

10 reasons for fancying Maisie :

1. You're a straight male.

2. You're a hormonal teen.

3. You're a bi sexual male.

4. You're a gay woman.

5. You're a bi curious woman.

6. You're a bi sexual woman.

7. You fancied her as a teen, aka nonce.

8. You have watched too much GOT and have fallen into the familiarity complex, similar to how coworkers fall in love. Occasionally cousins also find themselves in this situation.

9. You're into cosplay and fancy her character in GOT.

10. You are a sex addict and fancy everything with a pulse.

R

Reap the whirlwind

4. You're a gay woman.

8. You have watched too much GOT and have fallen into the familiarity complex, similar to how coworkers fall in love. Occasionally cousins also find themselves in this situation.

If it’s number 10 then my 65 year old neighbour better stop wearing that cardigan with the top 2 buttons undone, naughty little teaseo_O

PeterW

4. You're a gay woman.

3, 8, and 10...should add those to my lottery tickets now I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.