Maisie Smith

ianc

Eyeblue

Got to be one of the unsexiest posts on here

Eyeblue

If she was wearing a burkha and aviator shades it'd still be sexier than your Daniella Westbrook posts :p
Keep scrolling I post a lot, not women wearing hat,scarf and gloves though, maybe I’m missing a trick. You could have posted “she walked her dog today” same effect. Thanks for keeping up with my posts though mate

ianc

Keep scrolling I post a lot, not women wearing hat,scarf and gloves though, maybe I’m missing a trick. You could have posted “she walked her dog today” same effect. Thanks for keeping up with my posts though mate
No worries.

Half the posts in leaks aren't leaks and the "nude" forum has very dubious ideas about what a naked woman is a lot of the time, never mind dozens of others in threads that are just "sexy" headshots but you picked out one of mine to discuss instead of scrolling on by so I thought I'd have a look at what you've provided :)

Eyeblue

No worries.

Half the posts in leaks aren't leaks and the "nude" forum has very dubious ideas about what a naked woman is a lot of the time, never mind dozens of others in threads that are just "sexy" headshots but you picked out one of mine to discuss instead of scrolling on by so I thought I'd have a look at what you've provided :)
I meant no offence mate it just makes me laugh that on a site called thefappening most of the posts are just fully clothed women, not exactly fap worthy content. Maybe some of the lads have a fetish for cold, muddy dog walks, I don’t judge :’D

Devilbiss123

I meant no offence mate it just makes me laugh that on a site called thefappening most of the posts are just fully clothed women, not exactly fap worthy content. Maybe some of the lads have a fetish for cold, muddy dog walks, I don’t judge :’D
Lads. Most of us are coming on here for a wank. Seeing a notification and opening it to see a spat between members is very annoying. Post what you like, don’t like it scroll on. It’s not that hard