Madonna

B

BJ fan

If that's for real, then it's of someone even I had heard of before the Fappening - and I hadn't heard of JLaw before it started.

B

BillyBlob

Madonna hasn't really been an 'A' lister for a while...at least she's a 'known' celeb...even if it is like lookin at your grammy...

S

Seanbp80

Madonna hasn't really been an 'A' lister for a while...at least she's a 'known' celeb...even if it is like lookin at your grammy...

lol, by all the leaks that came through, madonna is a TOP-A-LISTER. I dont know any of the other "celebs" that appeared in the last weeks. and although she obv got older: its Madonna! I'd still do her. and i bet ur granny doesnt look like her. if I should be wrong give me her name and address :)

G

Girlwonder

Yeah, shes just an old hag. Anyway, she was always just a slut, and not even a good-looking one

B

BillyBlob

DAMN, we need to start a Kickstarter campaign for truckload of razors for Madonna.
Yeah...that's her trying to be 'edgy' & relevant... The shock value of women with hairy armpits went out with the French...

As for my grandma's address...they're both long since dead, and necrophilia isn't becoming to anyone... :eek:)

R

retoucher65

DAMN, we need to start a Kickstarter campaign for truckload of razors for Madonna.
Pretty sure that hair was photoshopped in... Probably trying to make it match the nudes she did back in the 70's/80's.

R

rashby69

its not like i add the pit hair maybe they photo shopped the pit hair out of the topless one this is the second one i found with pit hair

Attachments

• munro_uomovogue.jpg
    munro_uomovogue.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 416