Madison Beer

Dragonkai

Wow can’t believe you knew Madison beer, it’s almost unbelievable
I knew quite a few people actually. Even went to Kendall Jenner’s Birthday Party ;) but this was years ago, I moved to Texas and left that pretentious city alone. Got tired of being used and going to restaurants where every server is an “aspiring actress”. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just wasn’t for me.

Frankie77

I knew quite a few people actually. Even went to Kendall Jenner’s Birthday Party ;) but this was years ago, I moved to Texas and left that pretentious city alone. Got tired of being used and going to restaurants where every server is an “aspiring actress”. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just wasn’t for me.
You’re on another planet if you think people on here believe that bullshit story you just cooked up

Wotsit

And here you are, searching for your ex friends leaked pics ;)

Dragonkai

You’re on another planet if you think people on here believe that bullshit story you just cooked up
Lol, it get even better. Jaden Smith was there and he complimented me on my patent leather brown Prada shoes. The ones with the blue stripe on the sole but they were high top versions I bought in NY for $750, you couldn’t even get those, try searching for them, you’ll only see the dress shoe version. He also saw me at the chateau and liked my managers pourshe but thought it was a panamera but it was a convertible carerra. Then I sang for Kendall in her kitchen and Kris liked it a lot but Kendall was very embarrassed as was I. She said she was gonna invest in my project when she got back from her vacation but it was just a show for all her guests, we never got a call. The only sister that showed up was Kloe which I thought was weird but I was just happy to be there. This was also before Bruce was Caitlyn. You don’t have to believe me, it’s a great memory.

Dragonkai

And here you are, searching for your ex friends leaked pics ;)
I know right. My how time flies. She’s not my ex though, when I said “talking” I strictly meant communication, not talking talking. I’m not good looking enough for all of that, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself lol.

mattiestar26

Lol, it get even better. Jaden Smith was there and he complimented me on my patent leather brown Prada shoes. The ones with the blue stripe on the sole but they were high top versions I bought in NY for $750, you couldn’t even get those, try searching for them, you’ll only see the dress shoe version. He also saw me at the chateau and liked my managers pourshe but thought it was a panamera but it was a convertible carerra. Then I sang for Kendall in her kitchen and Kris liked it a lot but Kendall was very embarrassed as was I. She said she was gonna invest in my project when she got back from her vacation but it was just a show for all her guests, we never got a call. The only sister that showed up was Kloe which I thought was weird but I was just happy to be there. This was also before Bruce was Caitlyn. You don’t have to believe me, it’s a great memory.
What’s a pourshe

P

Poppeye

Unfortunately the pics are gone... there is no backup mega is there?

Frankie77

Yeah totally... and I just got flew private to Bora Bora with Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande

BillCosbysLawyer

...She would have to have a very weird publicist then, mate.

Nah, this is an insanely common move nowadays by C-list celebs. By leaking them themselves they get to control the content and the narrative, it's a win-win. They release super tame content (notice the no actual nudity in these) just as the "celeb" is releasing their new music/book/movie/etc., the pics spread, the news picks it up, and suddenly their name is trending right as it's time to peddle their new release. Then they get the added bonus of playing the victim card and everyone sympathizes with them. It's guerilla marketing 101.