Love island contestants 2018

J

JustAmazing82

Bet you'd love that wouldn't you faggot?...
If that eases your simple little mind Dickweedz then yes. Now make everyone happy and fuck off back to your hiding hole your adolescent 12year old fuckwit.

StevLevTheRev

Oh look, another thread turning into BULLSHIT because Bankz can't stfu... You run your mouth on multiple threads always saying some dumb shit. All while doing the same thing you accused everyone else of... "obsessing over dumb sluts that'll do anything for attention/fame, even get naked for sad desperate men?"

Wonder why this forum has gone downhill in the last 6 months to a year... just incessant bickering...

BankzWeedz

Oh look, another thread turning into BULLSHIT because Bankz can't stfu... You run your mouth on multiple threads always saying some dumb shit. All while doing the same thing you accused everyone else of... "obsessing over dumb sluts that'll do anything for attention/fame, even get naked for sad desperate men?"

Wonder why this forum has gone downhill in the last 6 months to a year... just incessant bickering...
Oh look, another butthurt soy boy! :D

StevLevTheRev

Nope, just tired of the nonsense on these forums. All the idiots like you do is start shit, argue, complain, and then use silly insults to show how cool you are, like soy boy, and cuck... So have fun with that. Now I'll just get to watch one side of the arguments... Bye now...

BankzWeedz

Nope, just tired of the nonsense on these forums. All the idiots like you do is start shit, argue, complain, and then use silly insults to show how cool you are, like soy boy, and cuck... So have fun with that. Now I'll just get to watch one side of the arguments... Bye now...
Shh, the soy boy is trying to speak, mate, to be honest, the fact that you take everything oh so seriously I say or do on here, really shows how much of a soy boy you really are, it's a website, not a dick, stop sucking it so hard, k?.. :D

BankzWeedz

You know that feeling when you're watching a load of people you laugh at make themselves look like even more of a fucktard and you can't lose because they're all pathetic? Feels good.
Says the guy that jumped in the middle of said arguments just to get his point across, cool story bro, would read again!

J

JustAmazing82

Just admit it dickweedz, everyone’s figured you out. You talk shit and your banter is mediocre at best. Sit down, shut up and let the adults talk. Type CBeebies forum into google and go join one of those, I’m sure they’ll like some of your half-wit satire.

J

JustAmazing82

@crapper another thread that needs locking.
Forget just locking. Why aren’t we getting rid of the vermin in this forum? Too many fuckwits who contribute nothing and just troll these forums by trying to be smart but really boring everyone to tears.

BankzWeedz

Forget just locking. Why aren’t we getting rid of the vermin in this forum? Too many fuckwits who contribute nothing and just troll these forums by trying to be smart but really boring everyone to tears.
Bu, bu, but, butt, BUTTHURT! I laugh at your pain, it brings me joy!! :D :p :cool: ;)