Lottie Lion Chip in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon98

So if the vids are out there post em. Or at least tell us how we can get a slice of the action.
They won't post the topless vid because it's got markings on it which links it back to the buyer and Lottie said she will report it if it leaks.

May.

They won't post the topless vid because it's got markings on it which links it back to the buyer and Lottie said she will report it if it leaks.
So we're never going to be able to take part because you guys are gatekeeping

Halocock

She’s not for me but what you guys are saying is you’re cool coming on here leeching what others have paid for, now hold on to your hats fellas, when it comes to a time when you could also contribute to the forum with exclusive content it’s a different story, I think everybody who chipped in and has the content and those few assholes( and there are some) hawking the content for a price, should all be banned , you can’t share when others do but you’re happy to take, admin should ban all your accounts, just my 2 cents worth but seeing how jumpy and shitty some of you guys are getting, we all here for the same thing some play fair others don’t!

C

cobraman2017

All I will say was people were given a chance to join the Telegram and contribute but many thought it was a hoax and did not want to risk it.

I say close this thread personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.