Lorraine Kelly

sausages

So, the story goes that builders were renovating a house where she used to live (I think it was Glasgow), and nude pics of her were found under the floorboards.
They sold the pics to a newspaper, who I guess they still have the originals. This was way back in the nineties IIRC, I do remember them being on the front page of The Sunday Sport.

There were rumors started, probably by her PR team, that it was a 'body double', but she's never categorically denied they're of her.

You can see how scratched up they are, they look like they spent a decade or two hidden under the floorboards. I'm convinced it's her.

(Sorry if these are reposts, I only found a small version of one these in a thread that's been locked, so I can't reply there.)
Lorraine Kelly Found Under Floorboards-0.jpg
Lorraine Kelly Found Under Floorboards-1.jpg

sausages

these are real btw, lorraine did an interview with the lorraine kelly appreciation society a long time ago sent them some sexy pics, for her fanbase and asked in return they take those pics down
I used to visit LKAS when they were hosted at Fortunecity, she was a good sport to be on decent terms with whoever was running it.
Can you imagine a Nicole Scherzinger Appreciation Society? It wouldn't last a day.

LKAS still have a decent collection over on .

DarkBLue12345

So, the story goes that builders were renovating a house where she used to live (I think it was Glasgow), and nude pics of her were found under the floorboards.
They sold the pics to a newspaper, who I guess they still have the originals. This was way back in the nineties IIRC, I do remember them being on the front page of The Sunday Sport.

There were rumors started, probably by her PR team, that it was a 'body double', but she's never categorically denied they're of her.

You can see how scratched up they are, they look like they spent a decade or two hidden under the floorboards. I'm convinced it's her.

(Sorry if these are reposts, I only found a small version of one these in a thread that's been locked, so I can't reply there.)
View attachment 2367556
View attachment 2367557
That duvet cover screams 80's!

Orla

I would absolutely love these to be real. Maybe they are, but I seem to recall seeing the pics at the time and the first one looked significantly more photoshopped than it does now. Maybe I was just more of a sceptic at the time! Either way, they are gorgeous pictures and it’s just how I imagine LK would keep her pussy.

cbtuja

View attachment 2367556
View attachment 2367557
Amazing