Feet N Ass

Attachments

• Lisa-Appleton-BUNS+TOES_+8.jpg
    Lisa-Appleton-BUNS+TOES_+8.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,342
  • Lisa-Appleton-844159.jpg
    Lisa-Appleton-844159.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,384
  • BBW-bunsup-Lisa-Appleton-appearing-in-a-bikini-and-nude-in-a-photo-shoot.jpg
    BBW-bunsup-Lisa-Appleton-appearing-in-a-bikini-and-nude-in-a-photo-shoot.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,338
  • appleton_3.jpg
    appleton_3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,400

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Sorry but she's rancid. She looks like what I imagine white & brown play-doh thrown at a wall would look like.
You’ve done nothing but complain about her on this thread yet here you are yet again, best wank of your life followed by fappers guilt so post a derogatory remark, extremely childish as is throwing your toys out the pram when another member calls you out for it, personally I’d have fucked your missus dumped a load in her then when you had staggered home from your allotment after yet another crafty wank over your guilty pleasure, had her sit on your face without getting a wash and send me a pic, call me childish but hey, it would seem strange trying to take the high ground against such a Neanderthal as yourself, easiest way is don’t like don’t say, feeling guilty over losing loads over her, go tell a priest.:rolleyes:
I’d give you the right of reply but I muted you, what can I say it’s the inner child in me:p