Lauren Cohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safmrjs1

she has showed nipple plenty of times mostly seethrough, van wilder 2, those out takes with the horn. I also have the full shit quality set of her pre fame modeling days around 200 pics, about 20 show bush. But there real old and look like someone used a scanner and a old magazine. All which are public. I'm just waiting for the actual leaks that were talked about. Riding that dude and not referring to that old fake video that's on alot of sites usually labeled lauren cohan pre fame sex tape. She is about the only one left i care to see leaks of, i got pretty lucky with old leaks of women i wanted to see. Here is link to zip for the cohan shit quality full pre fame scanned pics. Some dupes in there. For all those that asked in the fake section.

wish it was better quality but thanks

Lazyyboy

fow6g7zb1o021.png

Anybody have any news about these leak from this photoshoot ?

story of this : "So for those who don't know the story; A while back, a Lauren fan began posting never before seen pictures of Lauren, outtakes from a published photoshoot. Someone figured out the pictures were from August Image, , but to register there you need a company, and presumably some kinda portfolio to back up that you'd have a legitimate purpose for wanting to use any of their pictures. So far, no one's been able to get them. But if anyone wants to try, go for it. Can't be that hard to fake a website or fancy Instagram modelling account these days. Oh also; the Instagram lady didn't state she'd post ALL of the pictures once she gets 5000 followers, she just said More."

Over 500 photos of this photoshoot with photos of Lauren in her panties and more... photos that really exist (unlike the fake leak announcement) but that we'll never get... no heroes to investigate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C OnlyFans 2
piffpaffpuff Celebrity Sexy Photos 14
crapper Fake Celebrity Nude and Deepfakes 7
V Celebrity Sexy Photos 14
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 12