Kym Graham

Now this is the content we have always been waiting for she’s now fucking on camera showing her face. Just need to see her ass fucked next appreciate the post

koxico

She's still scamming. Signed up, bought a BJ video she sent out which "shows my face". She's got her hood up, and you can barely see anything. She then sent the same video out 24 hrs later for £20 less than I paid. Couple of days later, she sends out a sex video which "shows my face". Waited til she again sent it out at half the price, bought it. No face shots at all, complete lie. In summary - avoid at all costs. And as it'd be pretty bloody easy for her/her lawyers to work out which user I am, I won't be posting the videos, sorry.

Cylone

She's still scamming. Signed up, bought a BJ video she sent out which "shows my face". She's got her hood up, and you can barely see anything. She then sent the same video out 24 hrs later for £20 less than I paid. Couple of days later, she sends out a sex video which "shows my face". Waited til she again sent it out at half the price, bought it. No face shots at all, complete lie. In summary - avoid at all costs. And as it'd be pretty bloody easy for her/her lawyers to work out which user I am, I won't be posting the videos, sorry.
share the vids still