Kourtney Kardashian

BigJohn3

This forum used to be amazing, decent folks, sharing leaks and content, helping each other out with hints of where to get stuff and basically being decent human beings
Bearing in mind we are all here to view photos and videos stolen from celebrities, I think that the "basically" in that sentence is doing a lot of heavy lifting! :D

Joking aside, I agree that having been here a long time, the manners & online etiquette have dropped a lot.

purpdragonX23

For the rest of us no doubt, for you here right now, that’s a hard no, at no point was any hint given that the set was dropping, we did offer up warnings in the thread to save these kind of posts but I’m guessing you looked at the pictures not the words.
Hope I'm not overstepping and I'm not trying to come off as confrontational at all, but if the leaks are not for us peasants, than what is even the point of this website?

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Hope I'm not overstepping and I'm not trying to come off as confrontational at all, but if the leaks are not for us peasants, than what is even the point of this website?
Not confrontational in the slightest and a fair question, simple answer is posts like his add nothing, previous comments explained what to do to save pointless notifications but because a couple of pictures get posted people start jumping the gun and expecting the full sets to be posted within days, that’s not how it works the set is being traded around and a couple of pictures have made their way into here, nobody is saying it won’t all leak but asking members who have the set or asking when will the whole set be posted etc is pointless, its a waiting game the point of this site is a place to view the content as and when it comes out not to make demands of members who do have it or to ask when it’s coming etc this isn’t like a the leak version of IMDB we don’t have fancy trailers with JUST AN EXAMPLE NOT REAL …fancy music accompanied by a deep voiceover “YOU‘VE SEEN KIM GETTING RAILED IN THAT INFAMOUS VIDEO NOW SET YOUR ALARMS FOR APRIL 30TH 2024 KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN THE FULL SET “ there are no set dates for leaks or any content it appears as members find it or those that have it are generous enough to share as and when they want not through demand.:)