Kim Kardashian

Do u like this?

• Total voters
R

retoucher65

A ponytail holder is proof? Every girl in the world with long hair has one of those...

G

Gnor1

Hi guys, it looks as if it’s Kim. That was also my thought when I saw it first in the kate upton vids.

And another thing, i havent seen this picture been release of Kim.

You must be logged-in or registered for see images
Someone posted it, I wasn't sure if it was her though.

O

ouss

It's definitely her, she has the hair band, same built, the familiar ass face look 100% like kk and the bathroom setting looks the same. To bad I haven't see the high res pics of this one to really be 100 % sure.

G

Gnor1

It's definitely her, she has the hair band, same built, the familiar ass face look 100% like kk and the bathroom setting looks the same. To bad I haven't see the high res pics of this one to really be 100 % sure.
This may sound dumb but that shower looks way to "basic" to be her's. Looks like a sliding glass shower door. Unless she is slumming somewhere. Regardless she's been naked plenty so no biggie either way.

O

ouss

I was referring to my picture, that looks 99% sure to be kk.

She has been naked but never fully exposed, her playboy shoot was just sneak peak, your never see her ass and boobs untouched and fully exposed, always a little twist or something. Even the sex tape was in bad lighting and quality and she was wearing her bra all the time. Wonder why???

That's uselessly the first thing I get off the girl hahaha

F

faptard

and the download requires a password to extract it and these cock suckers didn't provide it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 9
Erasmus4822 Celebrity Sexy Photos 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 390
H Celebrity Leaked Photos 43
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 173