Kendall Jenner

VampireLord

These are actually leaks, photos that were not meant to see the light of day by the photographer taken from them. All those photos of athletes from the ESPN Body issues are leaks as well.

Same thing happened to that blonde singer with the rough face and big fake tits. I've forgotten her name but the shoot was meant to be covered.

daszan

Theres a good chance it's a fake, because If you see the other photos from the set, there are spots where they didn't completely photoshop out her panties/thong. I'm pretty sure she wasn't bottomless. Could be wrong of course.

P

PharoahEgypt

she was wearing a crotch cover, that dropped down for some reason, the other pix where you don't see it are the ones that have been photoshopped. only the one showing the patch falling away is untouched. hence why it was in an outtake leak, hence why many top people with skills far beter than my own are happy to believe its genuine, after their own inspections have been done. if you're lucky enough to have the full sized tif version of the shot it's clear there is no tinkering or shopping at play here. whereas in the other shots there has been. bad shopping at that. the end.

mblshr

she was wearing a crotch cover, that dropped down for some reason, the other pix where you don't see it are the ones that have been photoshopped. only the one showing the patch falling away is untouched. hence why it was in an outtake leak, hence why many top people with skills far beter than my own are happy to believe its genuine, after their own inspections have been done. if you're lucky enough to have the full sized tif version of the shot it's clear there is no tinkering or shopping at play here. whereas in the other shots there has been. bad shopping at that. the end.

Where can one acquire the full sized tif, for research purposes?

L

LimerickLad121

That was not easy to read

P

PharoahEgypt

celebjihad photoshopped the pussy in.
the magazine never published the image,! the image in question comes from an outtake set purchased from the photographer & traded on since. until you have the ful tif set like some of us do have, then stop being an idiot calling others virgins. i'm way too old to argue with an idiot like you any longer. go away and annoy some other forum like the fool you clearly are...!!

CraigTucker

the fact you were so fucking confident just proves how much of a virgin you are. you were on your knees praying it was her real pussy. bet you busted to that fake soo many fucking times thinking it was real and you cant fathom the fact you are incorrect.
Celebjihad just uploaded a recolour of the original which was uploaded here already
If this picture is the original/unedited one, why does the outer edge of her left butt is smoothed to look more round instead of being flat and then becoming curvy again when the butt gets down to join her thigh, just like the picture posted by JJ?

Let me guess: the editors photoshopped the B&W picture to look like a natural woman with no anatomy "flaws"? I'm emphatizing the quotation marks because she's sexy and I prefer the original outtakes than the edited ones.

But to sum up, sexygoddog is full of shit.

Last edited: