Kendall Jenner

I just realized Sexygoddog bumped a thread 2 months old, complained about something that doesnt need complained about and will eventually get banned anyway........way to go Sexy, you are a true winner! Happy holidays!
He probably did it all just to hear you call him sexy

SKV

I'm sure she'd be chuffed to bits if some random online asked her such a question, the answer would be either a block, or a fuck off. lol.
The edited and unedited images aren't just limited to the pussy shots (which would make their existence questionable), the edited folder I have is 49 images, the unedited folder is around 180 images, in this instance questioning their validity is, how do I put this politely, silly.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Some of you need to stop calling these photoshopped because they are the full images. I am a photographer and there are ways to tell for sure if pics are shopped and these were not.
Some people need to stop bouncing a three year old thread, I’m an admin and there are ways to tell when a comment for sure is going to attract angry emojis and reports, this will do that.