Jesy Nelson Little Mix

daleko91

I was reading that she posted this on her Instagram then took it straight down , I've no idea if that's true or not

Can confirm this is true, I downloaded it from Insta. All the LM fan pages were begging people to stop reposting it because she had uploaded it by mistake and then deleted it. By the next morning it had almost completely vanished.

P

Pharoahisangry

She probably deleted it due to all the body shaming trolls out there. They like to pick on girls like her. Ruins it for everyone else.

If anyone body shames her body they obviously must have a problem with their eyes, or just jealous, that’s a cracking body she has

P

Pharoahisangry

If anyone body shames her body they obviously must have a problem with their eyes, or just jealous, that’s a cracking body she has

It's nothing to do with her actual body that makes them try and shame her... It's just the way some people are these days.... Loads of very noraml pretty celebs get the same abuse from these faceless trolls every day. Someone called Rachel Riley a "Big nose blonde bimbo" the other week, blonde being the only correct part of the comment.... She's neither big nosed nor a bimbo.... likely got a bigger IQ than anyone on this board, then some. lol.

Popcorn777

It's nothing to do with her actual body that makes them try and shame her... It's just the way some people are these days.... Loads of very noraml pretty celebs get the same abuse from these faceless trolls every day. Someone called Rachel Riley a "Big nose blonde bimbo" the other week, blonde being the only correct part of the comment.... She's neither big nosed nor a bimbo.... likely got a bigger IQ than anyone on this board, then some. lol.

She's Jewish, so it was probably a dig at that rather than her actual nose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fapper OnlyFans 0
S Other Models 7
L Celebrity Sexy Photos 83
F Celebs Requests 8
J Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 11