Jennifer Lawrence

Like?

• Yes

Votes: 6,875 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 314 4.4%

• Total voters

JohnnoKent

There are several AI programs that basically "fill in" low quality sections of the pics using a vast collection of reference pictures.

It's a mixture between AI gigapixel/denoise, Reminiapp and Photoshop. But none of those programs will get you a good result in one go, you have to work/mix results from all of them, and then do final touch ups in Photoshop for the finished version... also having a good hand at Photoshop helps a lot.

Anyway here are three more, the bathtub and the wine glass ones I'm really happy about.
You must be logged-in or registered for see images

These are absolutely amazing! You have a lot of talent. Looking forward to other celebrities if you move onto them as well !

R

Rabbit Warren

Everyone's talking about these restored images, all I see are icons suggesting I can't view them! Major FOMO going on over here lads help me out?
It might have to do with your browser or browser settings. In Firefox, I get broken image icons. In Safari, I get the photos. I hope this helps.

pepito08

Last edited:

robbydavies

lurkym

that last pic in the album must be the closest weve got to a pussy pic?
I'm a little surprised it isn't just a featureless blank spot like all the other pics that are in the right area to show her pussy, but yes, this one (alone) does show labia if you abuse the shit out of the brightness and contrast. Thereby proving she isn't a barbie doll. I haven't found any others that do.

DaiFishcake

Three more!!
Here is the gallery where I upload them, in there you may end up finding some pics that where uploaded but deleted due to not being unique enough to stay.

So deleted because their not unique enough, or possibly because they aren’t all actually Jennifer Lawrence?