Like?

• Yes

Votes: 6,875 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 314 4.4%

• Total voters
L

Lanah

Need more proof? Uploaded 2 more images above, I think everyone can see it is not her.

R

rodneyblast9

View attachment 817

Here's your surprise, a screen cap of the legendary BJ vid of JLaw. IT EXISTS. I found this in a packaged zip I downloaded during the height of "The Fappening" from a Mega file from the /r/TheFappening subreddit. Unfortunately, the Mega link is no longer around and the /r/TheFappening subreddit was banned. :T

Let me state for the record I DO NOT HAVE THE VIDEO, only this pic of it. This was the only thing that I pulled from the Mega download that wasn't a dupe or a fake.

The video is out there, someone has it....they're just not sharing it. So for now, take this and fap.

please, send me this video? email: subzerogamer@outlook.com

D

Dan15

Guys the video is not her the facial pics are also not her. Also admin, the 6th pic of jlaw with that red bar? The line of the pussy was photoshopped in. We don't have the uncensored pic.

G

GundamX69

Well, from what we know that the videos exist.
View attachment 890

From this pic that has been posted I took this opportunity to circle some key points; all we know is that there are five MOV. video files titled as follows:
IMG_01339.MOV
IMG_0396.MOV
IMG_1180.MOV
IMG_1182.MOV
IMG_4282.MOV

From what I've read on Reddit is that these video files are mostly in the hands of 4chan users who obtained them before "The Fappening" starting gaining popularity.

It has been said these 4chan users have boasted about having these files and they had no intention of sharing them, hence why this screen cap of all the JLaw thumbs are apparently censored. Trolls be trolling.

So unless some can convince--a poor use to describe the following--4chan trolls to upload their collection of unreleased collection of JLaw, these video clips will never be seen.