Jennifer Lawrence

DarkBLue12345

Seriously, all you pervs went to see Jennifer Lawrence naked and couldn’t give 2 shits about the plot or is it was funny.
Nah. I saw the trailer ages ago and thought 'i want to see that it looks hilarious'. The fact she went naked was a surprise as it's not even hinted at in the trailer.
But the film was shit. Just watch the trailer that has all the funny bits in the film.
It wouldn't surprise me if they added the naked beach fight after they realised the film was garbage.

Studman45

Last edited:

UserName132

4K release in around 4 days. Until then you guys can keep on jerking off to some upscaled screener and believe whatever you want.
I have no reason to believe it's a body double.
Sorry for bumping but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.
And for the love of all, please don't post those shitty 1080p screenshots with the TFB watermarks.
Do the 4K quality some justice.

treymae

4K release in around 4 days. Until then you guys can keep on jerking off to some upscaled screener and believe whatever you want.
I have no reason to believe it's a body double.
Sorry for bumping but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.
And for the love of all, please don't post those shitty 1080p screenshots with the TFB watermarks.
Do the 4K quality some justice.
I don't see anyone saying body double, I just think it's CGI tits, she had pasties on, they did the same thing and this is 40 with Judd apatow's wife. That's not her tit, and they talked about how they CGI'd it, quite well... these are CGI tits bro. I would think everyone here would realize that these are the real shape of her tits but those are not her nipples.

cyberomega

I don't see anyone saying body double, I just think it's CGI tits, she had pasties on, they did the same thing and this is 40 with Judd apatow's wife. That's not her tit, and they talked about how they CGI'd it, quite well... these are CGI tits bro. I would think everyone here would realize that these are the real shape of her tits but those are not her nipples.
Wait, you're saying they CGI'd in tits and nipples that look like her actual tits and nipples? Weird.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 1,967

DarkBLue12345

I dunno what the budget was for this film but I bet it didn't extend to CGI'd jugs. Anyway, the film is shite.

I dunno what the budget was for this film but I bet it didn't extend to CGI'd jugs. Anyway, the film is shite.
Well, a few months ago the nude debut of Kiersey Clemons turned out to be 100% CGI which she confirmed in an interview. The budget was like non existent at 'Somebody I Used to Know'. I don't think money would be the problem.
There is one brightened screenshot floating around that honestly looks very CGI. So I think Jennifer was wearing panties that were digitally removed. Like a thin line above her ass where panties would be...
You must be logged-in or registered for see images

Tits look real to me though.

Last edited:

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Ffs come on it’s getting stupid now, email her or email her agent, write a strongly worded letter , but whatever you do unless it’s content don’t post it on here, we’ve got intimate leaks of her on here and yet the latest nudity in a film is causing outrage and moaning and groaning, let it go, just let it go enjoy the content. From this point forward muting is now being used to control the thread.