Jennifer Lawrence

possi

4K clips. In my opinion there looks to be some degree of CGI going on, just hard to know to what degree. The first shot of her walking up to them in the distance looks like it's not even her (possibly the same stunt double for the throw?). It looks like the whole scene was filmed in a studio (odd lighting and edges of peoples' silhouettes), CGI sand throw as well. Second clip seems to really intentionally avoid any nudity too and looks like she has a top on if you go frame by frame as she picks up her clothes. Oddities all round

Attachments

• Jennifer Lawrence No.Hard.Feelings.2023.2160P 1.mp4
    11.7 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Rockula

4K clips. In my opinion there looks to be some degree of CGI going on, just hard to know to what degree. The first shot of her walking up to them in the distance looks like it's not even her (possibly the same stunt double for the throw?). It looks like the whole scene was filmed in a studio (odd lighting and edges of peoples' silhouettes), CGI sand throw as well. Second clip seems to really intentionally avoid any nudity too and looks like she has a top on if you go frame by frame as she picks up her clothes. Oddities all round
If this is cgi, get these guys an oscar. I feel like people are trying way too hard to sell this theory. The body double would get paid and credited just for showing up. Maybe she was used in the suplex, but I'm having a very hard time believing any of the rest of it is CGI. It would be an obnoxious waste of the budget considering they appear to have brought in the absolute best. Look at the the MCU DCU and Star Wars attempts at doing the same thing look and explain why this movie was able to make them look like they were using crayons. I'll give you the merkin though. I'd be surprised if she doesn't have laser removal given we know she keeps it clean.

I do want to add, thank you for the clip though

I have never even thought of leaving a comment before but this thread has spurned me to do so as my feeling on the whole argument is this:

Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

You see, there was this little incident several years ago called The Fappening (which just so happens to be the name this blog is based on) in which dear old Jennifer showed EVERYTHING. It was great and many people flocked to the temple of Jennifers ripe nude body to leave their offerings.

Much fun was had and then it was over yet now, alot of you man-children are losing your collective shit over whether she went the whole nine yards on an average movie after she popped a kid out. The amount of pathetic comments only set you up to be mocked by the admin staff which you most definitely deserve as her pics back in the day were YARDS better than anything this scene presented.

Jesus christ, get your shit together people and stop acting like a bunch of incels who have never touched a woman in their lives.

Last edited:

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
4K UHD HDR is available right now, so go do something useful, get us screenshots of the movie and stop filling this thread with useless junk, which I guess I am doing right now.
you’re gone!
Why don’t you go 4k yourself with a rusty screwdriver you ignorant cunt?
You’re muted before you get yourself banned

This thread for what it is continues to hurtle towards absolute oblivion at a rapid pace, enjoy the screenshots for what they are along with video clips, we’re not far away at this rate from deciding that Morgan Freeman is her body double.

Ih88

Never post, but I might be of use here as someone who worked as a TD in CG and VFX for many years. Yes, the kind of work being alleged here is incredibly common, and surprisingly cheap with modern tools. There is almost no Hollywood production these days untouched by an effects department, even on low-budget comedy films. From brushing out double chins or bulking up shoulders for vain actors, to completely replacing backgrounds or comping actors together due to scheduling conflicts, the amount of CG you wouldn't even notice if it were pointed out to you is crazy in today's industry.

Now, based on the shots above, I would say that yes, someone did a really sloppy job editing out at least some panties.

crapper

The Fappening Bot
Staff member

Studman45

The movie is now available on Netflix !
Mr Skin Review
No Hard Feelings. She plays a broke, desperate woman who gets hired by a wealthy couple to date their awkward, introverted son and help bring him out of this shell. JLaw has to turn the sexy up to 11 to get his attention, stripping down to nothing by a carefully placed merkin before getting into a raucous beach fight in the the buff! This film gives us PLENTY of hard feelings

IMG_1285.jpeg