Helen Flanagan

She will run out of body parts to have surgery on at some stage, personally the bolt on’s are too big. You get people like Ashley James saying don’t sexualise boobs but Helen has them out at every opportunity since her boob job and then likes her photos. Looks like her nostrils have been set with a peg attached, such a strange look. I get people like the look it’s just too surgically enhanced for me. She just better know when to stop otherwise she could end up a bit like Katie Price.

She will run out of body parts to have surgery on at some stage, personally the bolt on’s are too big. You get people like Ashley James saying don’t sexualise boobs but Helen has them out at every opportunity since her boob job and then likes her photos. Looks like her nostrils have been set with a peg attached, such a strange look. I get people like the look it’s just too surgically enhanced for me. She just better know when to stop otherwise she could end up a bit like Katie Price.
Personally I think she's never looked as hot! She's so sexy!

So has she been off the radar for so lomg while her nose and face heals? What on earth has she done?
I get what you're saying with the new images but comparing the new video on her insta of her doing her make up with older ones, her nose is the same. I'm guessing make up technique, soft lighting and filters are the reason for the Martha May comparison but in her unfiltered stuff, I really can't see any difference.

gfxkwake

Lies. Bandaged up after rhinoplasty and shame on her for using it as an excuse. When she did her comeback post on Insta you could see one or two replies from celeb mates weren't exactly supportive about her 'issue'.
how do u know lol