Georgia May-Foote

J

JustAmazing82

I know. It completely baffles me how people don’t see the hypocrisy in responding to a stupid post with an equally stupid post.
Blame someone for spamming a thread by doing the same thing! who’s breeding these idiots? Do we really need to have an 11th rule asking people to not be so stupid?

Madness.

I know. It completely baffles me how people don’t see the hypocrisy in responding to a stupid post with an equally stupid post.
Blame someone for spamming a thread by doing the same thing! who’s breeding these idiots? Do we really need to have an 11th rule asking people to not be so stupid?

Madness.
The moron bumping the thread originally for no reason got banned too right?

Seems a bit weird banning someone for calling people out for pointless bumps, unless you’re fine with that?

R

Reap the whirlwind

Seems a bit weird banning someone for calling people out for pointless bumps, unless you’re fine with that?
You can’t be banned for bumping a thread, you can be torn a new internet arsehole for bumping but bans are for abusing the member, there are many ways to make a bumper look stupid without breaking the rules;):D:D

J

JustAmazing82

There’s nothing wrong with calling people out. It’s the way you do it. Referring to someone as a”faggot” etc is classed as Trolling. Are you ok with that?

P

PharoahEgypt

Last time I checked twat isn't homophobic... And the amount of idiots bumping on here is wearing pretty thin tbh

calling someone that still comes under rule 3. trust me on that. i'm just back from a month long ban for the same thing.

J

JustAmazing82

Last time I checked twat isn't homophobic... And the amount of idiots bumping on here is wearing pretty thin tbh
Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Do you feel the need to refer to someone as a twat for bumping a post? Can you not read the rules?

I’m not trying to come across shitty here but somethings are pretty simple to understand.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Do you feel the need to refer to someone as a twat for bumping a post? Can you not read the rules?

I’m not trying to come across shitty here but somethings are pretty simple to understand.
Just bizarre that that rule is so sacred yet there’s nothing about idiots bumping old threads pretending it’s going to change anything.

Takes more time reading through that crap than it does anything else now. Hasn’t always been like that even in quiet spells.

J

JustAmazing82

Just bizarre that that rule is so sacred yet there’s nothing about idiots bumping old threads pretending it’s going to change anything.

Takes more time reading through that crap than it does anything else now. Hasn’t always been like that even in quiet spells.

Bumping unnecessarily can be classed as spamming and believe me, we are aware of repeat offenders of this rule who will sooner or later find themselves banned. However that will never justify an insulting response from another forum user. Someone breaking a rule is not a free pass for another person to break another.