pseer_uk

I honestly didnt know she had implants?
This is Gemma from "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" in 2009:
jVMsilHI_o.jpg
7AWufotd_o.jpg
From what I can tell this is her last full topless scene.

Her next topless scene is from "Gemma Bovery" in 2014. Photos from premieres around this time showed her to suddenly be a lot bustier. Note that she keeps her bra on, possibly to hide surgery scars:
ZDr6oVLQ_o.jpg

From then on we have only seen brief flashes (Orpheline is from 2016), perhaps because her implants would otherwise be obvious. I haven't seen any recent photos from which you could reliably tell whether or not she's had them removed.

soter

Her next topless scene is from "Gemma Bovery" in 2014. Photos from premieres around this time showed her to suddenly be a lot bustier. Note that she keeps her bra on, possibly to hide surgery scars:
I usually try to avoid commenting on stupid stuff like this... but jeez. She's wearing a bra that pushes up her tits and makes them appear fuller. The odd obsession some people have with every female celebrity getting a boob job is so weird.

The Grand Master

It was found to be a fake. It was first noticed on CelebJhad and then Vola. Someone on here (i think) like normal went over it with a fine toothcomb and found that she was missing a thumb and her face pixels did not match with the rest of the photo. Saying this however. It did come out a few months before the videos. So who knows if the fake was just a taste of what's to come, or what. Problem with this site. You just don't know what is true or fake.

Evens

If it was first posted on celebjihad their logo would be there ( and i'm talking about the full picture not the cropped version I posted. The full picture is very hard to find because, strangely it get taken down by a dmca from arterton) I don't know about the thumb thing but her hand is behind the email of the trader someone might have tried to photoshop the email out and fucked up the hand. There's picture of Arterton with the exact same shoes. I really think it is legit. From what I remember the guy who leaked Arterton set didn't have that picture, tradeonly apparently have a different set

Last edited: