Emma Watson

Dobdobz1

There's no denying these are fantastic pics, but fuck me lads, do we really need a million different versions?! 'AI Enhanced', Collages.... it's like being in Primary School Art lessons.
"I've done a brass rubbing of it - enjoy."
"I've cut up little bits of paper and stuck them on to cardboard. Leave a like"
"I've used some plastic safety scissors to cut Emma out and created a 3D relief so you can really see the contours of her boobies."
Enough already. Admins, apologies for the notification in this thread. Feel free to move to discussion/delete.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
There's no denying these are fantastic pics, but fuck me lads, do we really need a million different versions?! 'AI Enhanced', Collages.... it's like being in Primary School Art lessons.
"I've used some plastic safety scissors to cut Emma out and created a 3D relief so you can really see the contours of her boobies."
Enough already. Admins, apologies for the notification in this thread. Feel free to move to discussion/delete.
Please post brass rubbing version in brass rubbing section thanks;):p

Geardagas

Enough already. Admins, apologies for the notification in this thread. Feel free to move to discussion/del
In this case, AI enhancement actually did something - it removed those damn watermarks that covered her tits.

kater

More.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 2,740
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    717.4 KB · Views: 2,550
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 2,669