Emma Watson Discussion Thread

fishy22393

I get this is a discussion thread but can the mods clean this up a little, I think it's dumb to debate a vid that's years old and has been debated to death when it first popped up. talk about beating a dead horse. just let it go, nobody knows for curtain if it's her or not, nobody knew then and nobody knows now.

The video as good as proves that it's NOT her!!!
Different toes, different ears...but lets focus on a few moles that are similar - but ignore the ones that don't fit the narrative!!

David! And all the other fan-boys - stop wanking now, please - it's 100% NOT HER!

FunPic_20231210_071909667.jpgthen how world you explain that same bracelet she wears here. I think that the date when someone (maybe Emma)made that bath video so we know when was the bath leak made from megadata and she wears the same bracelet few days later
The video as good as proves that it's NOT her!!!
Different toes, different ears...but lets focus on a few moles that are similar - but ignore the ones that don't fit the narrative!!

David! And all the other fan-boys - stop wanking now, please - it's 100% NOT HER!

Shoestring

I know i'll get jumped on by the usual suspects, but here goes.
The question that needs to be addressed about that bracelet is not whether anyone else had one, but whether Emma was ever photographed wearing one like it before the vid was made. She was the day after the metadata says it was shot.
If she wasn't how did the faker happen to choose one like it.
Of course I expect someone to say that the faker saw the pics of her wearing it, went out and bought one and put it on a preprepared girl who looked right. Then shot the vid, painted on all of her moles and blemishes then altered the metadata to an earlier date.

Halocock

I know i'll get jumped on by the usual suspects, but here goes.
The question that needs to be addressed about that bracelet is not whether anyone else had one, but whether Emma was ever photographed wearing one like it before the vid was made. She was the day after the metadata says it was shot.
If she wasn't how did the faker happen to choose one like it.
Of course I expect someone to say that the faker saw the pics of her wearing it, went out and bought one and put it on a preprepared girl who looked right. Then shot the vid, painted on all of her moles and blemishes then altered the metadata to an earlier date.
That’s an outrageous accusation, I most certainly did not buy one, I borrowed my sisters:rolleyes::oops:

soko

The bath things largely have proof, even if you want to ignore the visual evidence, the metadata, the known source of the videos in trade circles, etc.

The vibrator video belongs to none of that. It is just a video that came out of nowhere that people claimed is Emma.

Shoestring

I agree about
The bath things largely have proof, even if you want to ignore the visual evidence, the metadata, the known source of the videos in trade circles, etc.

The vibrator video belongs to none of that. It is just a video that came out of nowhere that people claimed is Emma.
I agree about the vibe vid. The evidence isn't there, sadly. What do you mean about "the known source" of the bath vid though?

Cuggie

Thank heavens...at last - we are all "singing from the same Xmas hymn sheet"!

'The Fappening', as it's been named, is scarily approaching its 10th birthday!!
So, until the next 19-year-old (David) signs-up and wants to start talking-about stuff that's been discussed-to-death, over-the-years, we're all good!
:)

Consensus: neither video are her - Emma Watson.

THE END

;)

Shoestring

I agree about

I agree about the vibe vid. The evidence isn't there, sadly. What do you mean about "the known source" of the bath vid though
Thank heavens...at last - we are all "singing from the same Xmas hymn sheet"!

'The Fappening', as it's been named, is scarily approaching its 10th birthday!!
So, until the next 19-year-old (David) signs-up and wants to start talking-about stuff that's been discussed-to-death, over-the-years, we're all good!
:)

Consensus: neither video are her - Emma Watson.

THE END

;)
The only consensus is in your head. You are totally incapable of putting any evidence forward to support your views.
But seeing as you only appear to be doing this to wind up people like me why would you bother doing so.
You have at least succeeded in proving one thing at least, and that is that even I can get wound up.

Priesty_89

Yes, it's already been proven that the dildo video is Amanda Seinfeld.

Somebody once posted a picture with red circles to PROVE it. :D

Tan-lines (which can never change!) and similar flooring, (90% similar but still 100% different) - good enough!!!

A lot of shit - it's neither her nor Emma Watson.

And sorry, David, the bath video is also not her.

As for DMCA takedowns - anybody can do that!

If I posted a picture of me jacking-off, but pretending it to be you - you would be within your rights to have it removed - yet some would STILL claim it was you - otherwise why have it removed?

Neither the bath vid or masturbation vid are her.
THE END
How much did Emma pay you?