Emma Rugby

Cesare-Cipher

Firstly its fourth not "forth".

Secondly when was the last time you had a day off here? You live on here you're obsessed!

your word means nothing!!

means she wont drop tonight!!

Lets see if you tell the truth

Only person that is obsessed is you, you're really eager to play this game.
Muller what was that you were saying? like your name carries any weight around here.
And it's won't not wont........Pedant:rolleyes:

Joshh23

Only person that is obsessed is you, you're really eager to play this game.
Muller what was that you were saying? like your name carries any weight around here.
And it's won't not wont........Pedant:rolleyes:
I agree my name carries no weight on here!!

But that is my point,......PharoahEgypt thinks he does carry weight on here and also thinks he has so kind of importance!

Bless you for sticking up for him, he actually thinks he has friends on here, so he is probably touched by your loyalty!

R

Reap the whirlwind

I agree my name carries no weight on here!!

But that is my point,......PharoahEgypt thinks he does carry weight on here and also thinks he has so kind of importance!

Bless you for sticking up for him, he actually thinks he has friends on here, so he is probably touched by your loyalty!
Better to be touched by loyalty than touched in the head as you clearly are, I think Pharaoh would have good grounds to report you for your favourite phrase “bullying” ..personally I think your jealous he can string a sentence together and you can’t without the help of your speak and spell!

Joshh23

Makes me laugh how PharaoahEgypt, Cesare-Cipher, bez, and Justamzing82 all pretend they are a group of close mates who have each others backs!

You four are all strangers to each other and live in different areas of Great Britain and have never met in real life............you dont even know each others real first names :D:D:D:D

P

Pharoahisangry

Makes me laugh how PharaoahEgypt, Cesare-Cipher, bez, and Justamzing82 all pretend they are a group of close mates who have each others backs!

You four are all strangers to each other and live in different areas of Great Britain and have never met in real life............you dont even know each others real first names :D:D:D:D

welcome to the world of the internet... where anonymous people can talk to other anonymous people.... and also slate them for no reason. o_O:rolleyes:

Cesare-Cipher

the lack of maturity you have considering you're in your thirties is "astounding"

I doubt the blokes you grew up with at school are currently on sites like this everyday!!

Grow up!

Muller lecturing me about "Maturity".

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Fuck No.

Joshh23

Muller lecturing me about "Maturity".

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Fuck No.
wondered why it took you so long to reply........you had to type "ha" over 50 times!!

Glad you agree the blokes you grew up with dont come on pervy forums sites like this everyday!!

When im your age......i might come on sites like this once or twice a month.........but not everyday like you.........hopefully im living a normal life as a 37 year old

P

Pharoahisangry

But you ARE on here every day.... Under a new name every day mostly.... The only thing that unites is all is YOU! or to be more specific, our hatred of YOU! here every day, slagging us all off, using little bits of info you've gained and repeating them like a little child.... It is you who should grow up and stop calling out for this much needed attention. My flatmate used to be like you, always either drunk, or calling out for attention, trying to make himself seem important by holding his phone to his ear having non existant conversations about how important or needed he is; often both at the same time... Like you!

R

Reap the whirlwind

wondered why it took you so long to reply........you had to type "ha" over 50 times!!

Glad you agree the blokes you grew up with dont come on pervy forums sites like this everyday!!

When im your age......i might come on sites like this once or twice a month.........but not everyday like you.........hopefully im living a normal life as a 37 year old
Do you sit in your basement,cellar or hole in the ground beating yourself while screaming repent over and over, you make such a big point of not being on here in your 30’s and having a normal life..NEWSFLASH...you have created multiple multiple accounts all done before creation of new accounts was suspended..let’s just take a moment to let that sink in...ready(see I am using your full stops your mind must be blown, your penis not so much if ever) you knew you were here to troll pure and simple, normal people don’t make multiple accounts because they know they are using sites properly, YOU won’t ever live a NORMAL life you tell strangers your dad molests you and your uncle is also partial to your soft lips and ripe behind,no normal person says that at any age your delusions will grow without medication,sectioning and eventually a very lonely death after ostracising yourself from family and society! Muller,Joshy or whatever yoghurt or childlike name you like to be known as,you are baiting people to swear at you so they will be banned, anybody that had differences before congrats you have created the fappening forums version of the friggin avengers,nobody gets along all the time but damn boy you sure are helping us with your trolling. Everybody is sick of you,you contribute the grand sum of a toilet full of unflushed shite,your laughed at not with :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nukacola0378

hmm whats more sad, typing 'ha' 50 times or you for fucking counting it. You're like rain man minus the intelligence