Catherine Bell

A

Aethos

This is very reminiscent to the Alison Brie censored leaks ahead of time, non-censored reflection and all.
I have a feeling that this set is a lot better though. We only got a snippet of brie showing her vag and even that pic was about 10 years old

Evens

I have a feeling that this set is a lot better though. We only got a snippet of brie showing her vag and even that pic was about 10 years old

Yeah the content will be better but not the person. Alison Brie was way hotter and younger and her tits were magnificent. Catherine Bell is 50 years old, her face is busted by plastic surgery and we already seen her tits in her prime 20 years ago. But don't get me wrong I am excited and can't wait to see her vagina and if the videos leak too, to see her masturbating. But even with that hardcore content, I will probably still prefer the Alison Brie set.

GenH

Yeah the content will be better but not the person. Alison Brie was way hotter and younger and her tits were magnificent. Catherine Bell is 50 years old, her face is busted by plastic surgery and we already seen her tits in her prime 20 years ago. But don't get me wrong I am excited and can't wait to see her vagina and if the videos leak too, to see her masturbating. But even with that hardcore content, I will probably still prefer the Alison Brie set.
She should sport a bush if what I heard is true.

gertrudesmash

just thinking, aren't we at the point where pretty much most of the real traders/rippers have the same or similar sets. With the lack of opportunatey to get new stuff certainly of any good A-C listers what are they hoarding stuff for if they can't trade amongst themselves and they aren 't gonna trade a-c for any of the new z/ig stuff with new traders.

V

vasval

I predict Kleenex stock (KMB) will skyrocket once these pics are leaked.

Reactions: Cru