Catherine Bell

solo7

An interesting twist on these videos that no one has mentioned (or noticed) is...

Who is Billy? Nickname? Could she be saying... BAILEE...? As in Bailee Madison. Who is her young co-star on the Good Witch. Feels like a big leap, but why would she be moaning and making sexy videos for men, when that ship sailed a while ago?

There are about a million pictures of them together on twitter. This pic was taken right around the time the leaked pics were taken. (Hairstyle is similar)

It would be very interesting and suggestive.
Thinking about it, I think it's impossible, I think the videos are a few years old.
I hope I'm wrong.

FappyGilmore

Buys the set of Misters, gets him banned then claims credit and puts hardman post knowing the guys not here now

Our hero has arrived hahah
Didn’t know that turd was banned. Don’t actually care. Definitely didn’t get the vids from him. People like him are the problem. And it looks like the problem was solved, without any one else paying money to his cam model girlfriend.

gertrudesmash

could that matching vid possibly have been done in her dressing room on set rather than at home ? especially as the series is shot in Canada and she was possibly doing a "miss you babe" vid to her gf back home in LA.

AstonMartinDB9

Didn’t know that turd was banned. Don’t actually care. Definitely didn’t get the vids from him. People like him are the problem. And it looks like the problem was solved, without any one else paying money to his cam model girlfriend.

People like him are the problem? Please explain what you mean by that?

From what I can see hes got nothing but guys saying he was legit, honest, straight down the middle with everyone

Then we have you, the perfect internet tough guy slating him the minute he’s banned

Your timing makes a liar of you, strange that he was gifting sets & suddenly your leaking the very same set hahahahaha

It’s obvious you got them from his through one of your many many profiles & now you’re trying to play superhero leaker........ bit sad really

mlaw55

I wonder what MrMisters fag bitch boy "trader" has to say now that these have finally leaked to the main site

SBJH788

An interesting twist on these videos that no one has mentioned (or noticed) is...

Who is Billy? Nickname? Could she be saying... BAILEE...? As in Bailee Madison. Who is her young co-star on the Good Witch. Feels like a big leap, but why would she be moaning and making sexy videos for men, when that ship sailed a while ago?

There are about a million pictures of them together on twitter. This pic was taken right around the time the leaked pics were taken. (Hairstyle is similar)

Probably not, but the thought is almost too much for me to take.