Carol Vorderman

lookingaroundwp

Ok simply was there ever a shot that existed where the text didn’t cover her or did you have to remove it for that shot to exist in any way, all we do is deal with the reports, a lot of purists don’t like the content messed with even if that means they don’t get a glimpse of what could be there.
The text to be fair didn't cover anything, I felt it was a distraction so removed it. If somebody reported that post for that well fair enough. Some people these days are easily offended and have little to do. However, as an admin myself on other boards I respect the staff decision and am not arguing that point. Next time I'll leave the text on and they can remove it themselves.

Edit: For reference here are the original screenshots complete with text

Attachments

• orig1.png
    orig1.png
    947.2 KB · Views: 430
  • orig2.png
    orig2.png
    941 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
The text to be fair didn't cover anything, I felt it was a distraction so removed it. If somebody reported that post for that well fair enough. Some people these days are easily offended and have little to do. However, as an admin myself on other boards I respect the staff decision and am not arguing that point. Next time I'll leave the text on and they can remove it themselves.

Edit: For reference here are the original screenshots complete with text
No to be fair somebody overstepped the mark and reported the actual picture being shopped as in the sign being removed from her chest, member has taken a holiday for false reporting.original post reinstated.