BBW - Leaks

Geardagas

Probably not the best place to ask. Members here are anti any female that doesn't confirm to a Bella Thorne shape and size. Anyone else is a "dog" in their small worlds.
I don't want to see fat girls naked, and Bella Thorne is utterly disgusting. So you're completely wrong. But you probably knew that already.

H

Harthosi

I don't want to see fat girls naked, and Bella Thorne is utterly disgusting. So you're completely wrong. But you probably knew that already.

Nope. What I do know though is that you're one of the biggest cunts in here and your opinion frankly means ..... fuck all. Have a good day.

Geardagas

Nope. What I do know though is that you're one of the biggest cunts in here and your opinion frankly means ..... fuck all. Have a good day.
If my opinion meant 'fuck all' you wouldn't be replying to it, you limp-wristed British licker of shitty foreign ass.

C

CaperFella

I'm guessing that you got "far-left" from the fact that I laugh at how terrified you are of penises. I find that amusing.

The rest is just the usual internet memes. I'm surprised you didn't mention "mom's basement" at least once...
All you do DixMarte is cause arguments on so many threads, do us all a favour and FUCK OFF!

A

Andy_Dulne

All you do DixMarte is cause arguments on so many threads, do us all a favour and FUCK OFF!

I disagree, DixMartie* ( spelling correction, you are welcome) does validly highlight that people on here can, upon occasions, be twats.

What is the difference between thick and chubby by definition?

Geardagas

I'm guessing that you got "far-left" from the fact that I laugh at how terrified you are of penises. I find that amusing.

The rest is just the usual internet memes. I'm surprised you didn't mention "mom's basement" at least once...
Not wanting to see penis is not being terrified of penis.

Having the name 'dicksmart', subtly asking people to post naked male Celebs, and calling everyone a homophobe all the time is a pretty good indication that you are an actual spelunker

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Who is this girl? 4
CheesyCrumpet Other Models 0
Runnerz OnlyFans 0
T OnlyFans 0
S Who is this girl? 0