Barbara Eden

Erasmus4822

I love my collection of older movie stars. These are the one's I lusted after when I was growing up

Attachments

• Barbara Eden (2).jpg
    Barbara Eden (2).jpg
    383 KB · Views: 673
  • Barbara Eden ('Jeanie') - 1960s.jpg
    Barbara Eden ('Jeanie') - 1960s.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 596
  • Barbara Eden -.jpg
    Barbara Eden -.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 561
  • Barbara Eden 5.jpg
    Barbara Eden 5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 541
  • Barbara Eden 7.jpg
    Barbara Eden 7.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 541
  • Barbara Eden, 1960s.jpg
    Barbara Eden, 1960s.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 462
  • Barbara Eden.jpg
    Barbara Eden.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 418
  • Barbara%20Eden.jpg
    Barbara%20Eden.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 407
  • Barbara.jpg
    Barbara.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 454

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
To be fair, I think maybe 2 or 3 of the pictures in this thread are actually real/her.
Click the post I quoted and you’ll see it’s unavailable, that is because it was fake it has been removed, Nobody said everything here was fake, thanks.

toby5382smith

Click the post I quoted and you’ll see it’s unavailable, that is because it was fake it has been removed, Nobody said everything here was fake, thanks.
I appreciate that. I didn't mean to say that everything here was fake. I'm talking about the other fakes in this thread that are still here. For example, the OP's post is 2 pictures. The first one (I believe) is a fake, the other isn't Barbara Eden.

In Erasmus' post there are fakes as well. The 4th for sure.

It's cool though, I'm not trying to argue.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I appreciate that. I didn't mean to say that everything here was fake. I'm talking about the other fakes in this thread that are still here. For example, the OP's post is 2 pictures. The first one (I believe) is a fake, the other isn't Barbara Eden.

In Erasmus' post there are fakes as well. The 4th for sure.

It's cool though, I'm not trying to argue.
All good didn’t take offence ;) Posts have been flagged it’s up to original,posters to edit their posts and remove the fakes where possible.