ASK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON RUMOURED/CONFIRMED/UPCOMING LEAKS/SETS AND WHAT THEY MAY CONTAIN... READ POST ONE

conrrr

She takes 'em (had 'em taken).

No idea who hasn't been mentioned yet as I don't know who you people talk to ofc. Also, haven't cross-checked with the first page in this thread. Here's some I know of:
Corinne Wicks
Della Thielamay
Emma Samms
Kirsty-Leigh Porter
Lucia Coward
Montana Manning
Sarah Jane Potts
Susanne George
Victoria Jane Longley
Are there anymore previews of Lukwesa Burak

FreshSoldier

Is there new stuff on Madison Beer going around? Ive seen some people post on Twitter about it (without the vids), and friends were going wild in the our group chat that there are supposed leaks.
I only know about the old ones, where she was not old enough.

SexBeast

Does anyone know what happened to that Sabrina Carpenter set that people were talking about? I remember seeing it mentioned a few times & then everyone stopped talking about it.
RULES.
1.THERE IS TO BE 1 QUESTION PER CELEB MAKING IT EASIER TO BE ANSWERED AND UPDATED IF NEED BE.
2.SCROLL THOUGH THE THREAD OR USE THE SEARCH BAR TO MAKE SURE SOMEBODY HASN'T ALREADY ASKED ABOUT THE CELEB YOU'RE INTERESTED IN.
3.MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SAME CELEB JUST BECAUSE YOU DON‘T LIKE THE ANSWER WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING MUTED.

dudebro15

Is the “new” ice spice leaks real? I’ve seen that her face is in the new ones? Or is it a bunch of bs. Twitter seems to be full of a lot of that right now