ASK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON RUMOURED/CONFIRMED/UPCOMING LEAKS/SETS AND WHAT THEY MAY CONTAIN... READ POST ONE

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
i'm looking for some screencaps of Lucie Bourdeu in her movie "the drifters"
I know someone asked further up but doesn’t appear to be a reply - any news on the Peyton List (how many pics/vids etc) - I know there was that censored one of her being topless on webcam or on FaceTime or something, seemed to be the start of more
You couldn’t read the rules on the first page then you don’t need to be here! Muted!!
WARNING NOT GOING TO QUOTE EVERY PERSON WHO CANT FOLLOW THE RULES IT JUST CREATES INSANE AMOUNT OF POINTLESS NOTIFICATIONS SO IF YOU FIND YOU CANT COMMENT THEN YOUVE BEEN MUTED NOT EVERY QUESTION WILL GET AN ANSWER BUT THE THREAD HAS ONLY BEEN LIVE HALF A DAY ffs

CaptainSpaulding

Word has always been that's a highly guarded set and probably won't get leaked as with Kelly Hu's. C'est la vie!!!
Is there a reason for this? I mean i like Giada and all, but imo Selena Gomez is waaaay bigger than her (in fame terms)and she got leaked preeetty quickly tho. I would have thought that Selena's set would never get leaked because of it's value and here we are...

Last edited:

mach1

I know there were a few low quality shots of Mary Kate Olsen that leaked a while ago, they were kind of underwhelming. Any chance there was anything better in that set that didn't go public yet?

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
Need some Pixie Lott.
Btw, I can’t believe that we will have new leaks from J-Law, A. Winter, K. Beckinsale, H. Atwel in the same time. What a wave! There is Santa and he is giving us new leaks near the Christmas. Amazing presents. Of course can’t wait for J-Law’s new photos. Selena’s leaks are great, hope that will cont. with new photos.
Don’t want to burst your bubble but what makes you think they will be leaked? Who ever the person is that posted the previews could have been trying to make a bit of noise to get the top tier trades to take notice and contact him. Once they are in that inner circle we may never hear from them again
Muted can’t make it any easier and still somebody has to prove how hard it is to follow the basic rules of the thread:confused: