Alisha Lehmann

Sep21

Just seen her calendar is £49.99 on her store. There must surely be some decent pics for that price! Has anyone bought it?
Last year's calendar was the same price I think, she had nothing in it. She's just a thirstrap no nudes no nothing. Just tries to make a more as she can without giving anything

Cuggie

Last year's calendar was the same price I think, she had nothing in it. She's just a thirstrap no nudes no nothing. Just tries to make a more as she can without giving anything
But what can you expect?
She plays football in the English Women's Super League - it's much more high profile than it used to be, with particularly many young girls now showing an interest, certainly in Western cultures.

Much of its popularity and advertising is aimed towards that demographic.
And the culture we've developed renders any woman using her sexuality in any form - whether for financial gain or not - is a SLUT.

I'm quite sure she'd love to take your £££ for a glimpse of pussy - but 'society' would brand her a 'slut' for doing so - you reap what you sow!

Sep21

But what can you expect?
She plays football in the English Women's Super League - it's much more high profile than it used to be, with particularly many young girls now showing an interest, certainly in Western cultures.

Much of its popularity and advertising is aimed towards that demographic.
And the culture we've developed renders any woman using her sexuality in any form - whether for financial gain or not - is a SLUT.

I'm quite sure she'd love to take your £££ for a glimpse of pussy - but 'society' would brand her a 'slut' for doing so - you reap what you sow!
She can use those pictures on the private messages of fantime but she doesn't. Now that people are not renewing the subscription she makes an offer for it. If people still not follow she will get progressively more nude I guess

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Erasmus4822 Celebrity Sexy Photos 0
P OnlyFans 1
Namecaller OnlyFans 61
L Requests 0
T Celebs Requests 15