LottieLion Discussion Thread

Sjm63

What are the non PPV pics and vids like on her OF? I see they’re up to 48 pics and 5 vids now and I know I haven’t seen that many. I know they won’t be topless etc like the vids some legends have posted on here but are they just glorified insta pics? Thanks

DeHavilland

What are the non PPV pics and vids like on her OF? I see they’re up to 48 pics and 5 vids now and I know I haven’t seen that many. I know they won’t be topless etc like the vids some legends have posted on here but are they just glorified insta pics? Thanks
Some nice pics, Mostly gym wear, Sundress pics with panties shown and lingerie pics. Nothing explicit is shown without it being quite costly PPV's.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Don’t suppose any legends have anything new do you? Would love to see some of the new only fans pics/vids. Always grateful to posters, thanks

1. Was fun while it lasted! Time to accept I’m never going to see her nude!Remember this post? Well legends have come through twice now, not once but twice, legend status has been achieved and here on in it starts to read more like “any more mugs willing to provide content I can’t/won’t pay for”
    The “legend” compliment doesn’t carry the weight it once did as it’s too often used to convince people to post content, sit back be patient or cop a mute, I could of posted all your comments from this thread, this one should make the point I think you’ll agree.