Ronda Rousey

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tsui

just click on it
I did. Nothing loads. But apparently it's my browser's fault. On a whim I tried to right click and save link as, which did the trick. :)
There's something off about it though. The high res one on the home page looks different somehow.

F

Firedrake

I did. Nothing loads. But apparently it's my browser's fault. On a whim I tried to right click and save link as, which did the trick. :)
There's something off about it though. The high res one on the home page looks different somehow.

This one is not really any higher resolution, it is just a blown up or extrapolated version of the other one. This is why it looks 'wrong' and kind of fuzzy. At least that is what it seems to me.

As for why these pics are coming out now... she has a new summer TV show on the way, no? A reboot of Battle of the Network Stars. What better way to get people interested in watching than leaking some hot pics that were shot when she was at her hottest? It sure works for me cause I know I'll sure be watching! ;)

T

tom harrington

There's an image of this on celeb jihad if anyone is having a problem.

Geardagas

The weirdness doesn't make the picture any less authentic. I personally can not find a single reason to suggest that the pics are fake.

If I were her, I'd have a strip over my junk just because of the weird curved vagina thing she's got going on.

It looks like an evil eye that's judging my worth and not liking what it sees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170630-161717.png
    Screenshot_20170630-161717.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,616
P

PharoahEgypt

If I were her, I'd have a strip over my junk just because of the weird curved vagina thing she's got going on.

I think you'll find that the reason for the curve is the fact she's not stood with her feet in a regular position, but a fighting stance, hence the arc. I'm sure if she had been stood straight then it would be a perfectly normal looking pussy. Just my opinion, but based on other shots of a similar pose.

P

PharoahEgypt

Minge analysis complete code 14354. Next mission parameter; Emma Watson lopsided nipples.

lol... go on then, i'll bite.... Every woman in the world who's not had a tit job has one boob a fraction or more smaller than the other, so its also natural that one nipple might look a little lower as a result of the flesh its attached to being lower naturally.... next anatomy class at 10am GMT. ;)

Chopzxxx

The weirdness doesn't make the picture any less authentic. I personally can not find a single reason to suggest that the pics are fake.

what the f*** dude that vagina is as beautiful as you get ain't nothing wrong with that but vagina i guess it's not early teen like vagina but at least it's not loose I'll say that's a fine grown woman vagina

Oldman69

anything looks better than Hope Solo's beef curtains

Attachments

• hope.jpg
    hope.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 6,956
T

tom harrington

lol... go on then, i'll bite.... Every woman in the world who's not had a tit job has one boob a fraction or more smaller than the other, so its also natural that one nipple might look a little lower as a result of the flesh its attached to being lower naturally.... next anatomy class at 10am GMT. ;)
Yeah but her left tit is waaay off the charts. It's like looking at Forrest Whittaker eyes.

B

Bill Black

Notice the tattoo in the B&W pic is on the hip bone and on the waistline totally above the panties and is slanted with the left side dipping lower than the right. In the unaltered ESPN pic, the tattoo is inches below the crease of the hip bone and on the very top of the leg. That is enough to tell you someone has been spending time creating fakes. The ESPN vagina pic is very good. But I guarantee you she had something taped over her vagina just like actresses do in nude scenes. The vagina in the ESPN pic is tilted and not vertical. Someone has some great Photoshop skills but they made mistakes in placement of the tattoo and whatever image the took the vagina from.

There are other mistakes too. Remember, the published images would have been cleaned up Photoshopped/airbrushed Playboy style to remove blemishes and etc. Supposed nudes that were not published would not have went through that process. So the "expanded" ESPN vagina pic would not be enhanced like the published version. No way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 3
phantom1984 Fake Celebrity Nude and Deepfakes 2
I Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 93