Katy Perry's Boobs

X

Xeenopeen91

If she never shows her tits before she's 50, I'm committing scuicide.
I already got close when Kristen Bell had 2 babies before she had a nude frontal.

fapper

Staff member
added

Attachments

• Katy Perry Sexy 01.jpg
    Katy Perry Sexy 01.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,910
  • Katy Perry Sexy 02.jpg
    Katy Perry Sexy 02.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,817
  • Katy Perry Sexy 03.jpg
    Katy Perry Sexy 03.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Katy Perry Sexy 04.jpg
    Katy Perry Sexy 04.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,735
  • Katy Perry Sexy 05.jpg
    Katy Perry Sexy 05.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 1,795
  • Katy Perry Sexy 06.jpg
    Katy Perry Sexy 06.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 2,179
T

trigger94

I second that on Jennifer Love Hewitt. Where/when was Kristin Bell nude? Did I miss that?

I second that on Jennifer Love Hewitt. Where/when was Kristin Bell nude? Did I miss that?
That's the thing, she didn't. She's been a total cocktease and now she's shat out two kids, it's highly unlikely she ever will show anything, so it's kind of game over.

X

Xeenopeen91

She had 1 nude scene that I know of Kristen bell that is in a movie when she was 23 in the movie Spartan
She was never full nude. Your talking about a half a millisecond of an accidental nip slip. There has been movies where she showed major side boob, and great underwear scenes, and even a fake billboard nude of her from some movie. The best is probably if you have the extended version of Forgetting Sarah Marshall on DVD. They all shipped with a deleted scene of her humping Aldus naked and the blur marks they attenpted to use are off point, exposing her nips briefly.