WRESTLING DIVAS...DON’T USE REAL NAMES NO INSTAGRAM CONTENT THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD

lutherkent

I know a former Brit Wrestling star has told me she's going to make an onlyfans. I won't say any names yet incase in case someone shows this and scares her off, but she was in This Is Progress for a stint. Not British. Dark hair, slim. You'll probably work it out by that, I could say her nationality but that would give it away.

Akasajan

I know a former Brit Wrestling star has told me she's going to make an onlyfans. I won't say any names yet incase in case someone shows this and scares her off, but she was in This Is Progress for a stint. Not British. Dark hair, slim. You'll probably work it out by that, I could say her nationality but that would give it away.

Yep, I can work that out!

PeterFromDP

WWE's New Backstage Interviewer (I guess after Renee Young Exited), she started in Payback PPV. She has been part of WWE's Weekly Network Show: WWE These Week.

Anymore info of nudity or leak from her?

WWE Name: Alyse Ashton

Former Miss New York: Alyse Zwick

View attachment 838445View attachment 838446View attachment 838448
She was actually there awhile ago I believe when SD first moved to Fox then went missing, Renee hasn't done any backstage stuff in months as she was only on FS1 really