Victoria Pendretti (accidental ig post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinerr

It wasn’t accidental she posted it on purpose.

Caption said
“Wtf is “partial” nudity? Happy birthday to me

On my bday last year a “well known”actor walked up to me at a party and said “I’ve jacked off to you so many times”… I was shocked by the audacity. This is AFTER he expressed how much he RESPECTED me as an actor lol

Sometimes I enjoy modesty, sometimes I don’t. It’s a joke to think that my own modesty will protect me from any disrespect I may experience as a femme body.

Also, shout out to my body. I love you. You’re mine “

bbeans19

Don’t think it was an accident. It had a caption and everything. She’s posted her tit before instagram and it got deleted so she posted a male friends nipple to show how that would stay up but not hers

Bloodsugga666

Wasn't an accident. She was making a point. She said some big actor told her at the Oscars after party that her jerksoff all the time to her. Wish these women would just name drop.

hopenot2forget420

So by her logic, if greta thumberg went up to my biggest celeb crush Bert Kreischer and told him she flicked her bean so many times to him. Then bert went on ig and posted just his balls/ not penis and asked “Wtf is “partial” nudity? Happy birthday to me. Wouldn't that be public exposure then he would be on a list? I know this sounds silly as hell, but it is the same. Public celeb ig's have men,women and children that view it. I'm all for women posting nudes ofcourse, just saying sexy bert would have been put on a list. Silly but it would be the same logic.

Bribi

So by her logic, if greta thumberg went up to my biggest celeb crush Bert Kreischer and told him she flicked her bean so many times to him. Then bert went on ig and posted just his balls/ not penis and asked “Wtf is “partial” nudity? Happy birthday to me. Wouldn't that be public exposure then he would be on a list? I know this sounds silly as hell, but it is the same. Public celeb ig's have men,women and children that view it. I'm all for women posting nudes ofcourse, just saying sexy bert would have been put on a list. Silly but it would be the same logic.
Here is the key word. There is no logic. They just complain. They sign up on a website saying very precisely and clearly that nudity, including female nipple, are not allowed. They agree to the rules. They have to to sign-up. Then they complain about it.
There are about 25 million websites allowing nudity. They go on the one not allowing it to complain about not being able to.
I bet if she had twitter she wouldn't have posted that picture on it. That's just provocation.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
That’s absurd, c’mon now all anyone really wants to know is ..is Bert packing or is he lacking?;)

** WARNING…ANYBODY posting Greta Thunberg in response to this comment for a joke or otherwise triple check your source material, she is 20 but a hell of a lot of her pictures are of her a lot younger, shouldn’t have to say it but there will be “ that one” otherwise:)

Bribi

she does have a twitter tho if shes so hellbend on showing of her body which im definately not complaining about the why not just post on twitter
I don't think she has one (active one). She said she didn't like social medias and only had an Instagram

Batman1985

she does have a twitter tho if shes so hellbend on showing of her body which im definately not complaining about the why not just post on twitter
Because twitter doesn't have a problem with what you want to show. Whether that's a nipple, a fanny or you ramming a courgette up your arse. Her point is that a man can show a nip on insta but a girl can't. Which I think we can all agree is wrong.

aTX

Because twitter doesn't have a problem with what you want to show. Whether that's a nipple, a fanny or you ramming a courgette up your arse. Her point is that a man can show a nip on insta but a girl can't. Which I think we can all agree is wrong.
I'll say... Twitter doesn't seem to give a shit what's posted. Just yesterday I went on a bit of a rabbit hole on Afroman(Because I got high fame) and found that he's posted clips of him autographing fan's tits and there's also a clip of him getting his dick sucked

hopenot2forget420

more so because her name is spelled wrong.
not every1 is a sp3lling nazi, i know that just the only thing you can one up on someone so i understand you using it alot. Cool comment tho with no picture or ever posting a picture here, just a comet to to make urs3lf feel smarted and better. lol Everyone give him praise to help his ego. A thumbs up, because he has none. ok back to boobs and mispells i go. It's hard to type with 1 hand sometimes. maybe you can be useful and give us pointers. o smart never posting only complaining spell chimp. so many debby downers lately lol Pic related to her og nude post. she posted this guys nip and explained, i guess?... . hope enough typos for you to feel better about ur selve Rezui . who knows what dmca will take down.

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 5,147
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.