taylor swift

F

fappy_d

I don't think it's tight she's had a lot of guys in there.

no way dude she is probably the biggest tease. she just has fake relationships set up by her publicist. at best she probably only gives handjobs.

G

gypsydude

no way dude she is probably the biggest tease. she just has fake relationships set up by her publicist. at best she probably only gives handjobs.
Well then her hands must be real rough she had like 10 celebrity relationship imagine how many non-famous BF's she had shes a bigger slut then Hannah Montana she was actually engaged.

F

fappy_d

You do realize that because she has had a boyfriend does not automatically mean they had sex right? Her relationships back to back probably total about 3 weeks.

I still maintain she is a frigid southern tease. Not because I like it that way but because I think she is a withholding asshole.

G

gypsydude

You do realize that because she has had a boyfriend does not automatically mean they had sex right? Her relationships back to back probably total about 3 weeks.

I still maintain she is a frigid southern tease. Not because I like it that way but because I think she is a withholding asshole.
Maybe she is i don't know but remember she's not really a southern country girl that's all a gimmick she's from Pennsylvania she moved to Tennessee later in life think about it is 22 and shake it off country music? Hell no.

J

josko

While I don't think Taylor slept with every guy she's been linked to, there's just no way that she didn't put out for at least some of the guys she's been with. It's pretty much accepted that John Mayer fucked her, for example. Taylor was seen staying overnight at his hotel. And if a girl spends the night with John Mayer, they're not going to be playing Scrabble. Mayer definitely fucked her, and I"m sure she had sex with other guys. She may have been a virgin up until Mayer, who knows, but after him, I think she got alot looser. In more ways than one.

T

thesscadi

I agree 100%. I wish I was John Myers dick. He's fucked
A lot of Hollywood finest.

S

superfast

Err she has several songs that either references sleeping together or are blatantly about sex (Wildest Dreams, Sparks Fly), so lol @ you people trying to say she doesn't have sex.

Phooey

Err she has several songs that either references sleeping together or are blatantly about sex (Wildest Dreams, Sparks Fly), so lol @ you people trying to say she doesn't have sex.
Big different between having sex and being enthusiastic about having sex.

"When she kisses there is never ever tongue involved because she thinks it is disgusting. if you end up having sex with her it is going to take a few months of dating and then when you do have sex she is going to leave everything on but the items necessary to have sex. She doesn't like it and only does it because she thinks it is expected."

I've dated a model that had an attitude like this and I promise you I was a lot happier with a little less glamorous woman that was normal.

Last edited:
M

monavie

She is from Pennsylvania not the south. I think that means she has sex with her brother/father. And only anal.