Sites against the fappening lol

K

kisertan

This might be against the norm here but I'm bored and wanted to see some responses.

I still see things like and (music app with anti-fap playlist lol) pop up on my newsfeed (even though the event's cooled considerably down by now) and was wondering, does anyone honestly think these things help "support" the celebs? Is it even worth it knowing that it's probably not even going to be relevant in a few weeks/months?

What do you guys think?

G

Gnor1

Some people want to get on the good side of famous and wealthy people. Some people genuinely have a issue about the privacy being invaded, even though they don't care when the government does it. Fappening is just a platform for people to jump from for their own agendas. Once some celebrity uses it to further their career it will go away.

R

rashby69

some of those pics on the UNfappening are pretty cool looking

I

iamican

If anyone has a problem with me wanking to celebrity pics they better send me some replacement material.

X

Xeenopeen91

My whole perspective with the unfappening and the news reporters on the fappening is this...

Even if they didn't "like" the pictures, they still looked at them for an extended period of time to either edit them (for the unfappening) or confirm how real the photos were (for the news reporters).
No news reporter is going to put something on the headline until they've checked they're sources. Therefore they had to look at at least ONE picture of every celeb they reported on.

SO either way, they're as "perverted" as we apparently are. Especially when they try to make the fan base look like a bunch of terrorists when they've done the same shit we've done.
Hypocrites.