READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ ANY OTHER ON THIS FORUM....

Jake Adams

I see no mention of the idiots posting their friends emails and asking them to be hacked. This is getting out of control. But then again I too have lost to many unborn children to this.

Thinking about creating a new TV series "How I lost your brothers and sisters"

H

happy123

Even if the celebrity was on the original list it doesn't mean that anyone bought them from OriginalGuy before he deleted everything and moved to Siberia.

Look at Clare Bowen for example she was on the original list and not a single picture ever leaked from her set. OriginalGuy stopped before anyone could get those from him just like countless other celebrities on the original list.

J

jpay

I'm going to post in here because I do think we need a forum section that fapper (or any other mods/admins) are allowed to post in because a lot of this section has turned into people asking for pics that are already posted or people requesting that other photos be leaked which just shows you how many 12 year old boys and Internet novices we have here.

This site and forum is not associated with 4chan or the hacker who hacked/traded for all the pictures that are being released so there's no use in asking people of this forum to release more Italians or WWE persons or anyone specific because fapper isn't sitting infront of a locked room with 700 stolen pics just waiting for someone to ask nicely.

I recommend everyone visit the site in my signature and copy it into your signature to help cut down on some of these spam posts.
yea

I am starting to go nuts at posts coming up with no wins, then posts, arguing that people made posts with no wins. does it not make sense to just report posts that have no wins rather than argue that people are posting stupid crap. people confuse me at the best of times! Please rather than bicker over stupid shit just report and move on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Requests 0
T OnlyFans 6
N OnlyFans 3
J OnlyFans 45
L Requests 0