Please Read onlyfans management problem

Shdjej

Mods please delete or move to somewhere else if its not allowed here just wasn't sure where to post

Is anyone else sick to death of these management companies that are running creators pages they clickbait PPV's writing long descriptions of stuff that isn't actually what it says it is and it's not like it's even cheap content some are charging $25+ and aren't even showing nipples they barely post content on the walls and when they do it's covered with emojis etc even for girls who have shown everything on their wall in the past you report it to onlyfans and they do nothing you can't get refunds and if you charge back your account gets banned surely we can all come together and do something to get OnlyFans to step in and do something I personally want them banned but at minimum at least make it so they have to make it known it's not actually the girl or guy if that's what you're into who's talking in the DM's anyone have any ideas on what we can do there's thousands of us on this site we're all here for the same reason and soon there will be less and less content being posted because we aren't going to risk wasting money on stuff that's not worth it.

And the worst part is the creators who do onlyfans who agree with it being fucked up that these companies are pretending to be the creators and interacting with people are being attacked online when they speak up I saw one girl had been doxxed and they were leaking he'd address to all her followers all because she dared to speak up and warn people what's happening

BruceFan

Mods please delete or move to somewhere else if its not allowed here just wasn't sure where to post

Is anyone else sick to death of these management companies that are running creators pages they clickbait PPV's writing long descriptions of stuff that isn't actually what it says it is and it's not like it's even cheap content some are charging $25+ and aren't even showing nipples they barely post content on the walls and when they do it's covered with emojis etc even for girls who have shown everything on their wall in the past you report it to onlyfans and they do nothing you can't get refunds and if you charge back your account gets banned surely we can all come together and do something to get OnlyFans to step in and do something I personally want them banned but at minimum at least make it so they have to make it known it's not actually the girl or guy if that's what you're into who's talking in the DM's anyone have any ideas on what we can do there's thousands of us on this site we're all here for the same reason and soon there will be less and less content being posted because we aren't going to risk wasting money on stuff that's not worth it.

And the worst part is the creators who do onlyfans who agree with it being fucked up that these companies are pretending to be the creators and interacting with people are being attacked online when they speak up I saw one girl had been doxxed and they were leaking he'd address to all her followers all because she dared to speak up and warn people what's happening
Well the only thing we can kinda hope for is if a bubble bursts. OnlyFans with that unsustainable model of management is beginning to see subscribers leaving the site. Not sure if there's another site people are going to, but its being noticed and talked about within the OF community. Models are sounding almost desperate now to retain followers, yet they seem to either ignore the fact that what they are charging nowadays is one of the reasons WHY people are no longer wanting to pay for their content.

Stuarts1

Well the only thing we can kinda hope for is if a bubble bursts. OnlyFans with that unsustainable model of management is beginning to see subscribers leaving the site. Not sure if there's another site people are going to, but its being noticed and talked about within the OF community. Models are sounding almost desperate now to retain followers, yet they seem to either ignore the fact that what they are charging nowadays is one of the reasons WHY people are no longer wanting to pay for their content.
Everyones bored of the crap. Theres still the odd decent content creator/model on there but as OP states its just a waste of time.

At the end of the day, OF enabled models to publish and control their own content and get paid, rather then shoot for sites. Now its back to that but under the guise of "profile management".

Craig_frost

I admire the crusade, but I can’t help thinking it’s a little futile. The only way to get OF to take notice would be if people stopped using them altogether and went somewhere like Fansly or Manyvids (although I don’t know what those sites are like either).
OF’s current ‘business model’ works because they get a cut of whatever the creators pull in, but when it goes tits up, their response is typically; you’ll have to resolve it with the creator themselves, OF as a platform is just the facilitator. I mean Christ, they allowed that cunt Lottie Lion to keep her account open even when they were alerted to the fact that she was taking content from around the web and passing it off as herself. Whenever you purchase something online now, you’re asked to leave a review/feedback. Why isn’t that the case with OF? Or maybe that’s a potential gap in the market; an OF style platform, but one that allows you to leave reviews for others to see. The girls that want to do this as a ‘living’ would surely thrive, whereas the ones phoning it in every day would fall by the wayside. But hey, what do I know.

typnoking

I was wondering if there was a thread like this. I was going to suggest we start a list of either known or suspected managed accounts that we could boycott.
Anyone interested?