Keke Palmer

T

Treyveon Moses

Lol, Yea I've heard there are. I've also heard that most photo holders are gonna hold the photos until they know 100 percent they are not gonna get offered money for them. :) So we may have to wait a month.!

T

Treyveon Moses

She shaves, but can also be hairy at times.!! So be prepared for anything.!! ;)

T

Treyveon Moses

I know a guy. He informs me on a lot of stuff he claims he has seen multiple of many " A-List" celebs. Like I said before though he says these guys want money. He says the pics will be released only after they know money will not be offered. I asked him if he could inform me of more celebrity's especially black, but he said he is not gonna do that due to the fact if I get on here saying who else they have y'all will be like if we wait long enough they will be released. Also he says there is a video of keke, but they are still confirming it as of now. Finally he says that the list of "Celebrity" names are just names they wanted us to see. Also that they added Celebes like Meagan, and keke just to keep us with faith, and begging for more. This is more than what y'all think. These website is just a website that shares pics they have. Even when these guys release the pics they won't be released here we will still have to find them. Also what most of y'all don't realize most top female celebs have iphones I'm not stating that this means anyrhings, but all of them are dirty. I'm pretty sure most of your fantasy's will be confirmed. Don't bash me for trolling. I'm only telling what my informant tells me. When I get more information I would be happy to update y'all.

T

thaimmortal

So it's just basic whack-ass stall tactics..... FIGURES.....

T

Treyveon Moses

I can't go against what they are doing. They are " BLACK HAT HACKER'S". They make there money cracking shxt. We are lucky they released what they did. If they saw the unappreciation most people have I wouldn't be surprised if they just shut it all down. Always be thankful, and patient more will come in time. ;)

G

Gnor1

Unappreciation? People have made websites, forums and blogs because of this I think they appreciate it. If its all about money good luck with that.

judgeflo

Thankful n appreciative leak more....I always believed Hollywood was about the dooers n the shakers.. not the goody two shoes...

Tyty

I can't go against what they are doing. They are " BLACK HAT HACKER'S". They make there money cracking shxt. We are lucky they released what they did. If they saw the unappreciation most people have I wouldn't be surprised if they just shut it all down. Always be thankful, and patient more will come in time. ;)
What is your estimate on the amount of time till they decide that they won't get money?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fapper OnlyFans 0
fapper OnlyFans 0
fapper OnlyFans 0
Sleep1982 Celebrity Sexy Photos 15
J Celebrity Leaked Photos 4