K@r3n_d@n2uk

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
You are an absolute hero! I do wonder how much she’s charging for these though
:oops::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops: Just accept the content you wouldn’t ask your boss how much he paid for his mistress to get new tits so don’t ask the man who could be possibly living in a cardboard box after selling his house car and every unessential organ to provide the members with fresh new 2024 content how much she’s charging, just be grateful he’s willing to sacrifice for others entertainment.

Deeemgee

I think they might be recent as previous pic/ video drops never showed her face.

She’s probably skint and a little less likely to be of interest or relevance to the media nowadays, so this is her source of income. Bit like Kerry Katona; needs must, and she can make a bit coin on what reputation and looks she has left.

Either way, thanks for posting these for the benefit of us lads here who still think Karen D is a little sexy cutie.

Halocock

Are these recent. Appreciate the posting
I think a page back he titled the deleted one and the next one 2024 and the rest seem to follow her fuller ate all the pies figure of 2024 not to mention her paint by numbers eyebrows which appear to be new for 2024, hope she doesn’t pencil in her pubic hair or we may well see her with a hairy belly:oops:
@LRJ1965 all joking aside you are a top man sir , I did try to buy some content from Karen but it appears my park bench wasn’t worth even a hint of hairy top lip, would appear to be a bungalow or small maisonette is the minimum requirement.