Gemma Atkinson

P

PharoahEgypt

the pix in posts 83 & 112. one tit out pic, and one sheer underwear. rest were shite.

exp123

The moles match!
The moles match but the little pinky finger looks different (bent towards the other fingers)
while all the photos I can see she has straight pinkies! IDK
I know someone on here says it has been proven, but not sure how and with what evidence but I am not convinced, like someone else says
until you see a face to it ;)

kader22

This shows me, what?
the pinky finger is hidden by the bottom corner of the phone (supporting the phone), you can't tell if it's bent/curved by this photo

and not sure why someone pulled an agry face, everyone here has an opinion...
Oh come on, this is the Internet, you should know by now that no one is allowed an opinion

inco13

Oh come on, this is the Internet, you should know by now that no one is allowed an opinion
Wrong, apparently everyone is allowed an opinion with no fear of reprisal because it's pretty hard to punch someone in the mouth through a computer. I would love to meet all the "bumpers", whiners and arseholes who are tough behind their computer screens in person. Most of these threads wouldn't be filled with jibberish. The mods do the best they can, but it's hard to punish all the 30+ year olds that spend their lives in their parents basement pulling their little wires while complaining nonstop.

bti$$$

From what I’ve seen, I think the above image is fake. When it was being offered around on the normal trading channels, the nipples were censored, but so where a couple of other areas to make it look like the shirt matched the NHS one she has in the mirror pic above. The general consensus was that it wasn’t her after it leaked.