Faith Schroder

BernH

Why didn't you answer my question? Maybe I could have told you if the info that someone gave is correct if I knew who it was. It's like in Silence of the lambs: You get an answer when I get an answer

Hindiwindi

Why didn't you answer my question? Maybe I could have told you if the info that someone gave is correct if I knew who it was. It's like in Silence of the lambs: You get an answer when I get an answer
It was Schadesschade, he’s usually very reputable, I’d be willing to believe his claims, here’s hoping that it ever comes out if it is true

Creme&Coffee

Do you need glasses, or did you not see me answering your question the first time?

As someone else said, it was Schade who mentioned it but because that person said it on another board, I wasn't sure if the info would be correct or not. Hence why I was here asking you, as the supposed expert on all things yet to leak.

Can you not be so rude next time someone wants to know something?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T OnlyFans 0
B OnlyFans 74
fapper Patreon 4
F Requests 6
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 2