Bhad Bhabie Discussion Thread

BonScott

Well people were saying in a different forum that she was advertising full topless for around 500 so I’m guessing this was the one. Seems on brand for her.

Surely everyone knows not to trust what people say on forums as 99% of it's either rumour or bullshit - Sometimes both!!! The picture in question was $19.99. . . only $480 wrong!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ZergRush

Surely everyone knows not to trust what people say on forums as 99% it's either rumour or bullshit - Sometimes both!!! The picture in question was $19.99. . . only $480 wrong!!! :rolleyes:
So you’re saying she doesn’t have one for 500 on her page at all. All the person said was she’s selling actual topless for 500.

BonScott

So you’re saying she doesn’t have one for 500 on her page at all. All the person said was she’s selling actual topless for 500.

No, i'm saying the person who stated: 'Well people were saying in a different forum that she was advertising full topless for around 500 so I’m guessing this was the one' (IE: You) is wrong as the photo you guessed was $500, isn't!! :oops:

Lemon94

Yeah, over a year for someone who has never, ever stated she's be doing full on nudity. . . Unless she personally promised you @hugoshlong ?? Nah, didn't think so
So I actually bit the bullet a few months ago and subbed to get for a month. Upon investigating and msging whatever person runs her account I found some stuff out. She has a “VIP” club on there which will allow you to buy higher end stuff. Things like actual nudity. The problem is the price points. You have to tip $500 just to be flagged as VIP by the agent running her account. Then each photo is set to unlock at hundreds of dollars. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she sells b/g stuff on there to a very select few people who have given her thousands upon thousands of dollars. Once your in so deep it’s very unlikely you leak it because it’s a small amount who have access and if you leak it your basically making the thing you pay for worthless

andrebr99

I don't get the obsession for this girl that some folks have, she looks ridiculous now. Call me old fashioned but her content would have made more sense if she kept the wanna be thug innocent look she had when in dr. Phil.

Wanxbanx4days

So I actually bit the bullet a few months ago and subbed to get for a month. Upon investigating and msging whatever person runs her account I found some stuff out. She has a “VIP” club on there which will allow you to buy higher end stuff. Things like actual nudity. The problem is the price points. You have to tip $500 just to be flagged as VIP by the agent running her account. Then each photo is set to unlock at hundreds of dollars. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she sells b/g stuff on there to a very select few people who have given her thousands upon thousands of dollars. Once your in so deep it’s very unlikely you leak it because it’s a small amount who have access and if you leak it your basically making the thing you pay for worthless
I don't believe this. Even if she charged 1k for 1 nude pic, someone out there would have bought it and it'd be all over the web. It's that simple tbh

Lemon94

I don't believe this. Even if she charged 1k for 1 nude pic, someone out there would have bought it and it'd be all over the web. It's that simple tbh
Idk I didn’t drop the money for the content so I can’t tell you how good the quality of it is. I’m just saying this is what whoever is running her only fans said. I asked for nudes and nips and was told for that content this is what you have to pay to get in the door basically

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris Peacock OnlyFans 12
B Celebrity Sexy Photos 2
h4u123 OnlyFans 275
fapper OnlyFans 0
R Other Models 5