Attention all Users - May 2020 *UPDATED 29/05*

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustAmazing82

Hello All,

As you may have noticed we have closed registration due to many reasons - including spamming and troll accounts.
However there is a reoccurrence of a small minded user who has had nothing better to do with his time than create over 300 accounts to basically be an overall idiot.
Unfortunately he appears to be randomly messaging forum users to target the forum mods and admin staff.
He is falsely linking a lot of us to random Facebook users and has caused concern for them and their families.
Please be aware that the perpetrator is a small minded imbecile who was recently banned for posts where he has claimed to have content to share containing minors.
The information I’m about to share would not normally be shared and treated as private, however given the circumstances I feel it is necessary that you are all aware for your own safety and/or reference should similar threats he made against you.

He has previously used usernames such as “Joshy” / “Muller” and currently resides near Priory Road in Royal Leamington Spa.
The police have been made aware and have located his whereabouts and will monitor the situation.

Please also be aware that he is a compulsive liar and a fraud. He will try to convince you the world is flat, the grass is blue and pigs fly.

We kindly request that you report these instances where necessary, and otherwise ignore and block this individual.

Thanks for your cooperation.

J

JustAmazing82

Hello All,

Thank you to the people who have reported messages sent by Joshy.
We have passed these on to the person who’s name he is giving out and this will be dealt with between the individual, the police and soon Joshy.
Luckily a lot of you know Joshy and have had the unfortunate displeasure of talking to the idiot. In a few occasions some of you have experienced his threats against you. Please do not worry, he doesn’t even know his own parents, nevermind any personal details about anyone else.
For your peace of mind we aim to protect everyone’s personal details on here including IPs.

Along with posting a certain persons details (whom he swears blind is me in his simple little mind) he has also claimed to have pictures of this persons child, which is rather sickening as I’m sure many of you have seen the content of some of his early posts.

Please don’t waste your time trying to reason with him, as reasoning confuses him along with numbers, words with more than four letters and rainbows.

We kindly ask you do not give him the time of day. He thinks that his posts are being read by admin, when in fact they are just deleted and ignored. We have no interest in what he has to say.

I again thank you for the support and can only apologise that this forum carries the burden of being harassed by this halfwit reprobate who refers to everyone on here as “desperate” but has made over 500 accounts just to troll people.

J

JustAmazing82

Let me start by apologising for another update on this tedious subject in the space of two days however this requires attention.

We have had to deal with an incident where the culprit making these threats has been sending links to social media with a hidden trace of IP. This means he convinces forum users to listen to what he has to say and gets you to click on a link or more. This leads to a social media platform but it appears he is also somehow tracing IPs from this. He has done this with another forum user and has blackmailed them, again this incident has been reported to police. Not content with harassing staff here he is also bribing members and in this instance has caused great upset to another
There is only so much we can do to prevent this happening on these forums but please be aware you are risking infringement by responding, opening or clicking on any of his links.
If you think your details may have been captured please @ one of the staff members.

As always, we appreciate your cooperation

J

JustAmazing82

Hello All,

I thought I’d leave an update on this matter.

It appears the idiot is now sharing pics of children over these forums. Today we have seen evidence of him mentioning an address belonging to two young children along with the statement Free Sex, disguising it as been aimed at their mother.
This, of course is much serious matter. Whilst the threats he has made to various people via Facebook and on this forum have not given the Police much cause to raise a case, child-grooming and the stalking of women is a matter the police do take seriously. This evening the police were updated and have transferred this case to another department due to the severity.

Joshy has presented himself on this forum as a child predator. He is targeting families on here and continuing to falsely link them to Facebook profiles.
He has already caused a forum user to leave following depraved threats and is currently using the user @Eggsandchips
We again kindly ask you to continue to ignore his fairytales and conspiracy theories that he thinks are real.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me via the Suggestions section.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fapper Suggestions on blog and forum 3